MAME Query

andyhamer

I wonder if someone can educate me regarding the benefits/disadvantages of the different builds currently available for Pandora, i have dabbled previously with Windows versions but never was able to get everything working smoothly.

Do the different builds offer different levels of compatability, or screen filter options, or is it an ease of use/front end thing - are the later games (3D, FMV's, NeoGeo & specifically Radiant Silvergun (longshot i know) supported or is seperate emulation necessary?

Apologies if the questions are a bit obvious, but i've always been a bit put off with the seemingly encyclopedic knowledge needed to get Mame working properly.

Thanks for listening - Peace & Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if someone can educate me regarding the benefits/disadvantages of the different builds currently available for Pandora, i have dabbled previously with Windows versions but never was able to get everything working smoothly.

you sort off answered your own question, some things run better with this build, some go better with that build

Last edited by a moderator:
you sort off answered your own question, some things run better with this build, some go better with that build
Radiant silvergun is getting released on xbla in the new year mame is still nowhere near perfect emulation plus the arcade version is missing 2 full stages ihave a quad core and it still stutters in mame wrong graphic planes etc. :)

Back