Mario Strikers Charged Football

I don't know. I never had anyone disconnect on me when he's winning but you're right, I should not judge people too quickly, especially seeing as I have big problems with disconnects too.

My connection is perfect. The only disconnections that I've had were last friday when the server went down between 4 and 5. I have had quite a few people disconnect while playing them. All i can say is...DON'T DISCONNECT!! There are still points to be won even if you lose. And if you disconnect, your record for wins and losses will have 2 added to your losses while the other player will have 2 taken off of their losses.

I found a website thats running a tournament, starting on Monday. www.n-europe.com. If you feel like trying your luck, sign up closes on Sunday at 8pm. And yes there is a prize from what I'm being told. I haven't signed up yet as I don't play it very much at the moment and I don't think I'd be able to play it very much through out the period of the tournament. But its gonna be a big tournament as 50 people are already signed up.

Im now ranked 4600th in Europe, starting at 25385th this morning. I beat a few players who are ranking at the top of the table as well. Rankings of 500 and 254.

I actually beat the crystal cup yesterday. Im taking a break from online to get all of the cups. Striker Cups kinda hard. Got to the semis on first go but got beaten 4-0. But i think I've found a team that suits me well. Mario with dry bones, toad and boo. Some fast paced football.

Hehe. I beat someone 103 - 1 online on Sunday. Took a picture of it so ill post link later.
Felt kinda bad for nailing him so bad so I used Toad to jump ove my goalie and give him a goal. Whats the most anyone else has beaten someone by?

Its good online. Although, its hit and miss. Most of the time you'll get chucked in head first with the big wigs at the top of the league table meaning you're gonna have a few losses. But then you also get connected to people at the very bottom of the list and although you may think you can beat them, sometimes they can surprise you. I think the points board they use is terrible for showing who should be top of the league table. I know its taking into account how football league tables are but I think a ranking system would be better because the league table doesnt give you an accurate depiction of who your coming up against until your down 4-0 in 40 secs. But then again, I guess it adds to the game some what.

Ive kinda grown tired of it now. ive had it for almost two months and the single player isnt worth playing and the online is starting to grate on me. Oh well, not long until Madden 08 comes out and then thats online so that should be fun.

Back