Miku Manor

The same goes for companionship.  Why does it need to be a "real" person, or for that matter, why can't people who are content being alone not do as they please without criticism or "help" from others?  Just because someone discusses something doesn't mean they want you to "fix" their "problems".  I have encountered people who refuse to talk about their private life because they don't want others to interfere, which makes for an uncomfortable situation when friends and family go prying.  The easiest way to know if people want your assistance is if they plainly ask for it.  If that isn't enough, maybe asking will be enough for both parties, but just let it go if they tell you they are happy with how things are going.
facebook-like.jpg

14 is the actual age of consent here, not 16.
Hard to keep track....

So i could have had that one girl that was 7 Years younger? Damn. 

Also this leads to the situation that one year later when its 22 and 15 it turns illegal... 

Hate you Strigoi... this started appearing while searching for Virtual reality (and jamiroquai NOT in the first page... crazy times)

NSFW:

<edit: removed link>

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you know, some psychiatrist was crazy enough to take on the challenge  

Strigoi, you have triggered a very large research quest for me tonight which has led me lots of new blogs and books I want to read.  I appreciate your persistence a lot.

Back