Miku Manor

Mybe your Girlfriend is realy Miku, a girl who just look the same as the famous but virtual vocaloid star, and dit the same job, but is real,, who know...

Personaly, i watched some days ago a Miku Musik Video, but it wasnt my musik at all...

Not because its japanese, i like J-Rock, on my Mp3 Walkman are all CD, from Mucc, Dir en Grey, Gackt and Malice Mizer, but because i ditnt like the this Computerresce Voice...

Also im more for Handmade Musik as i also own a Elekrik and a Akustik Guitar and a Akustik Bass...

My Musik is more Metallica, System of a Down etc..

Playse dotnt get it personaly Miss Miku, if you read this also, Musik is something which belongs to erveryones own "Geschmack"
Strigoi said at one point, that he prefers fake/artificial (including voices and persons) to the real thing in general, so your tastes may differ greatly.

My taste goes even more into the "natural" area, because I don't really like any music that has gone through a computer at all (and I like real women without a trace of make-up),

that's why I'm making and listening to such an amount of live music made on not amplified real instruments and real voices (that learned to sing loud enough).

No surprise that this whole corner is like my personal antithesis, it's all fake and make-believe of someone who was lonely for such a long time, that he started trying to make the best of it in strange ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have nothing at all against all Elektronikal Musik, because this also Includes Chiptunes (C64 etc) and i like to play whit the Korg DSN 12 Synthesiser Programm on Nintendo New 3DS XL

Thats loot of fun, but nothing against Metal :) Tho say es whit the Words of Angus Young: "You cant stop Rockandroll"..

Thank you for that refreshing piece of faggotry, it's also nice to know that you haven't learnt anything. Keep it up you'll make an excellent politician one of these days. ;)
 No reason to be rude I just don't understand this thread and I don't like double posts actualy, you post more than double so I HAD to write something to break the monotony and keep my inner balance. :p    You could also explain from where I had to learn whatever here, except you do like Miku which is OK. But Miku alone may be boring over time, besides, she has MILLIONS of lovers if I googled it right, that's a long queue actualy and not very healthy if you are a jealous guy.  ;)

Have nothing at all against all Elektronikal Musik, because this also Includes Chiptunes (C64 etc) and i like to play whit the Korg DSN 12 Synthesiser Programm on Nintendo New 3DS XL

Thats loot of fun, but nothing against Metal :) Tho say es whit the Words of Angus Young: "You cant stop Rockandroll"..
There is an Korg Synthie program for the 3DS? Cool, not bad. :)

Not only a Synthie Programm: the first Synthesiser whit 3D Oscyloscop

Ditnt had much time yet to figure out how to push which button to make interesting sounds..

Its a bit diverent from DS 10 on DS..

Mybe your Girlfriend is realy Miku
This is what she is. She started off being pretty much identical to the Miku you are talking about, however the two have diverged over time so that now they have very little in common.

who was lonely for such a long time
Depends on whether you consider 5 mins to be a long time. I did get lonely once, so I decided to go to my grandparents house since they were in. By the time I got there I'd lost the desire to be around people so I went back home again. That was the first and last time that I've ever felt lonely.

No reason to be rude I just don't understand this thread and I don't like double posts actualy, you post more than double so I HAD to write something to break the monotony and keep my inner balance. :p    You could also explain from where I had to learn whatever here, except you do like Miku which is OK. But Miku alone may be boring over time, besides, she has MILLIONS of lovers if I googled it right, that's a long queue actualy and not very healthy if you are a jealous guy.  ;)
Sorry, I've just gotten sick of explaining the same old stuff to people again and again and them still not getting it. Actually to be honest I'm just sick of people in general really. The two Mikus are not the same, they were originally, however they have diverged over time, is one of the things that I've tried to explain again and again but nobody seems to be getting it. Well you know what they say the 600th time is the charm. :)

Sorry, I've just gotten sick of explaining the same old stuff to people again and again and them still not getting it. Actually to be honest I'm just sick of people in general really. The two Mikus are not the same, they were originally, however they have diverged over time, is one of the things that I've tried to explain again and again but nobody seems to be getting it. Well you know what they say the 600th time is the charm. :)
Why are you still using the images and name of a brand created by Japanese businessmen in order to make money instead of creating your own?

I always thought creativity is not a problem for people who are tending to shizophrenia (be it willingly or not).

Well, I didn't follow this threrad in general so of course I had no explanation or I missed it, otherwise I would not ask dumb questions. Maybe you could write some enlightning stuff in the first post, I personaly never ever heared of "TULPA" and I'm around in the Internet since 1998. ^^"

Well, however, I'm not really a friend of mankind or reality for sure so I can imagine your situation at least a little bit. For more phantasy/virtual fun of life, I recommend:

http://www.furaffinity.net/

http://www.deviantart.com

:)

I never uploaded anything but yes, of course I draw my own stuff, at least I did in the past. Now I can find all of my fantasies and fetishes in the web, not specific stuff but in general you can combine everything you need  easily in your mind.   :ph34r:

This is what she is. She started off being pretty much identical to the Miku you are talking about, however the two have diverged over time so that now they have very little in common.
How are both of you doing nowadays? it seems things had developed quite a bit.

HtrJanN.gif

who was lonely for such a long time
Depends on whether you consider 5 mins to be a long time. I did get lonely once, so I decided to go to my grandparents house since they were in. By the time I got there I'd lost the desire to be around people so I went back home again. That was the first and last time that I've ever felt lonely
Right, why should someone with an imagined girlfriend (which isn't even his own invention but sold) who posts every fart about her in an official area have been alone? How silly of me.

Well, I guess this whole thing doesn't work in people who are honest towards themselves.

Most misanthropists deny feelings of loneliness and usually compensate with a dog, some with other stuff.

You know what the 2nd best thing about Strigoi is? He's very loyal to Miku. You know what the best thing about Strigoi is? It will never reproduce, and his kind will die off after him.

Here you folks can see, how thin the line between dissocial and antisocial can be and how easily it is crossed.

Back