Mmenu Question

Pinballwzd

I have tried finding an answer to this already so sorry if it has been answered. Please re-direct me to the link if it has...

Under mmenu there are several tabs..My Emulators show up under the all tab as I have put the pnds in /mmenu. Fine..
How do I organized my SD so that all my Emulator/Games will show up under lets say, a Games Tab. ? or some tab to themselves without editing/creating a new mmcatmap.conf file.

Is there not some sort of games tab already in the mmenu program ?

Thank you.

David...

Eisner said:
I have tried finding an answer to this already so sorry if it has been answered. Please re-direct me to the link if it has...

Under mmenu there are several tabs..My Emulators show up under the all tab as I have put the pnds in /mmenu. Fine..
How do I organized my SD so that all my Emulator/Games will show up under lets say, a Games Tab. ? or some tab to themselves without editing/creating a new mmcatmap.conf file.

Is there not some sort of games tab already in the mmenu program ?

Thank you.

David...

(Answered) Thank you....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.

If you press select in minimenu the first category is reveal hidden category. There are a bunch of 'game category' screens available, that should work if the PND authors included such info. In my case only PSX4Pandora classes itself as an emulator, the rest are just games ;)

We talked in irc i think

1) use ovr files to recategorize a pnd your way
2) use mmenu configs to merge/rename/show/hide tabs

Jeffphone

Back