Mods for our various engines?

Blue Protoman

Has anyone tried out any mods for our various game engines (eduke, Quake 3, etc.) on the Pandora? If so, share them here. I think we should make some wiki pages for these.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm in the midst of trying out some Quake III mods. The following work beautifully, and can be gotten at Quake Unity;

• Quake III: Beyond the Portals
  • Greed

The following run, but are not playable;

• Quake Rally

The following run if you copy the three plugins (*.so files) from the default baseq3 directory;

• Acid Arena

If you know of anywhere where I can get mods for any of the game engines listed on the Wiki (pandorawiki.org/games), I'd be happy to test them for you! It'd be even better if you could set up a wiki page for me, which I will contribute to.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game in question here isn't strictly an engine as such, but there is a user-made alternate campaign/expansion-pack mod for Lugaru, "Lugaru Temple", which should just work by placing it where the normal "Data" directory from the purchased game should go, the same as with any other OS' version of the game. (Note: Back up your existing "Data" directory if you've already put it there - don't overwrite it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back