More numbers, late again :) (2011 - 04 - 05)

Good to know and see the details, a few days late beats a few weeks of silence. CC is stepping up to the plate at least, before they wouldn't do anything. Nice to see a change in behavior, a few more weeks, and maybe we will see a change in performance.

so there is one thing i don't understand.

why some forum guys at the 1000, 1200 etc... position queue say they have not received their pandora yet? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
so there is one thing i don't understand.

why some forum guys at the 1000, 1200 etc... position queue say they have not received their pandora yet? :blink:

In my case, cause i didnt received. :) all the pandoras sended are not to costumers, some doesnt work properly, others go to premiums...

i will write when i receive the email...

Looks like 2603-843 = 1760

1/4 = 440 = ED

1760 - 440= 1320

Ordered more than 1 Pandora = x

Y = Fatih Pandoras, Dev Units, Press Units etc.

Z = Premium

P = Single Pandora orders

1320 = (x + Y + Z) + P

Thanks for the update ED

Unfortunately it seems that I will be oblige to change again the postal address, some more work to Jaquelyn or Debs ^^

I really don't understand the queue number, I think the best for me is just to read what's going on, and to check my mail.

Really good jobs guys.

So, I just found out that one can order a pandora and get it in 7 days. Is it possible to upgrade my order, and how much will that cost?

So, I just found out that one can order a pandora and get it in 7 days. Is it possible to upgrade my order, and how much will that cost?

Yes, you can. It will cost the difference between what you paid and those 500 USD.

You just need to contact your distributor to do that :)

OPT: Can't you just send me the parts and I'll build my own Pandora? It looks like that's the only way I'll get it before my birthday.

They won't do that, mainly because doing so would force you to forfeit your warranty.

Yes, you can. It will cost the difference between what you paid and those 500 USD.

You just need to contact your distributor to do that :)

Ahh, sweet! :)

I'm sorry you didn't know about this, we are going to do a newsletter telling everyone.

Great idea, but I personally check these forums more often than my regular mail, which isn't saying much... Maybe if I try and live less and pay more attention to what's going on with the pandoras ;)

Questions:

I imagine the 7days Pandora are "taken" from the Pandora of the 1st Batch ordered to CC so,

-Is there some of the 1st batch pre-order pushed on the 2nd Batch because of the 7days Pandora?

-Isn't there a risk that, because of the increased time of 1st batch pre-order because of the 7days Pandora, more people form the 1st ordered canceled? And so that the goal of the 7days Pandora "fall in the water" (fall through)?

[Troll inside]

In Greek mythology, Pandora was the first woman on earth. Zeus ordered Hephaestus, the god of craftsmanship, to create her and he did, using water and earth. The gods endowed her with many talents; Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo music, Hermes persuasion, and so forth. Hence her name: Pandora, "all-gifted".

When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the box-jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, which was Hope.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_box
It seems this project have been confronted to a lot of evil, is the hope still there?

Is the named it self of the project which have provoked so many problems? ^^

[/Troll inside]

I'm sorry you didn't know about this, we are going to do a newsletter telling everyone.
Do you mean everyone who preordered, or everyone who signed up for the newsletter (on the main page)?

Questions:

I imagine the 7days Pandora are "taken" from the Pandora of the 1st Batch ordered to CC so,

-Is there some of the 1st batch pre-order pushed on the 2nd Batch because of the 7days Pandora?

-Isn't there a risk that, because of the increased time of 1st batch pre-order because of the 7days Pandora, more people form the 1st ordered canceled? And so that the goal of the 7days Pandora "fall in the water" (fall through)?

it will be my case if i learn i leave the 1st batch

Questions:

it will be my case if i learn i leave the 1st batch

I somewhere read that they only sold about 3300 of the first batch if I remember right, so nobody should be pushed into the second batch.

And if you cancel it's nice for OP, they can sell your Pandora for $150 more while you lent them your money for free for two years. ;-)

And if you cancel it's nice for OP, they can sell your Pandora for $150 more while you lent them your money for free for two years. ;-)

good, game!!

i recongnize, they are commercially very skilful

good, game!!

i recongnize, they are commercially very skilful

;) Well, we would prefer if those 500 USD Pandoras wouldn't have been needed.

But with all that stuff that happened, it's been eating money like kids eat candy.

yes i understand what you want to say but it's discouraging for those who thought that paying $320 was sufficient to receive their pandora soon...

Looks like 2603-843 = 1760

1/4 = 440 = ED

1760 - 440= 1320

Ordered more than 1 Pandora = x

Y = Fatih Pandoras, Dev Units, Press Units etc.

Z = Premium

P = Single Pandora orders

1320 = (x + Y + Z) + P
Now if only we can fill in those X, Y, Z and P, we'd know exactly where we are in this project, customerwise.

Back