Motorola plugin ?

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
I've seen with joy that there are different plugins preloaded for different phones, but I can't see one for Motorola, does anyone know if there is something I can do to use modem commands from a "Motorola Razr2 V9" ?

The Pandora can see the phone connected and dmesg tells even the serial number, but it does not tell anything about the modem, no new devices were added...

I need to try AT commands as the last resource to get what's inside the phone cause the keyboard is broken

All I need to do is send to it this command "AT+MODE=24", after that I can use it's application for Windows to make a complete backup... cause that damn program doesn't even installs the drivers for Windows if it doesn't find the phone connected in mass storage mode...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if the new Razors (android) work with the much hated default skin "Motoblur". At best i suggest you install Cyanogen as OS instead. But that implies rooting and all...

It is not an android phone, I don't know what OS it have but it is something basic, the most powerful functions it have are the Java2ME applications...

I thinks it's at least a 2/3 years old phone, but for sure not a smartphone

EDIT: the OS seems to be "Motorola Synergy OS"

Last edited by a moderator:
resolved with a screwdriver and a sharpen knife... after some battling with the phone some essential keys started working and I was able to start the usb connection to get all the files

Back