My Fund For The Wiz

vapourstreak

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
I got this really cool ATM thing from Hong Kong that lets me set a savings target, counts up my total saving, and lets me withdraw my money! It can even automatically count Canadian coins when I push it in the coin slot! : P

Anyways, I'm saving up for a Wiz, and here's my status. I know I've been posting a lot about this, but im super pumpeddddd

Savings Target: $250.00 CDN
Total Savings: $30.55 CDN
Total Needed: $219.45 CDN

Where I Got My Money:
$10.00 - 2 months worth of allowance
$20.00 - From Dad when my friends cancelled our plan to watch a movie (yes, movies are REALLY expensive here)
$0.50 - found on floor at school!
$0.05 - Found at Richmond Centre Food Court table!

I'm looking for more Take-a-Penny Leave-a-Penny boxes!!!

Selling:
Piano Black Sony Playstation Portable
Ice Blue Nintendo DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, $30 in 2 months for allowance??

Put your PSP and DS on eBay, they'll sell quick if they're in good condition.

I would, but i dont have money to pay for the listing fee. Is it possible for you to pay eBay AFTER you sell the items?

EDIT: sry I meant i dont have money in my PayPal account to pay for the listing fee

EDIT2: ill be adding a page dedicated to the wiz at my website (cant enter yet. im still constructing)

Take the money out of your Chinese ATM toy thing, and put it in the bank. Link your bank account to your PayPal account, transfer the $30, and voila.

i dont have a bank account :(. my dad says i cant use theirs because last time i did (to buy a trombone for school band), someone got the info and took like their savings. my dad says that i have to send the money in cash to someone, and they can transfer money into my paypal account (as a joke, but im willing to take the risks for the wiz, so i have to try to find some trustworthy people).

btw, nice avatar

vapourstreak said:
i dont have a bank account :(. my dad says i cant use theirs because last time i did (to buy a trombone for school band), someone got the info and took like their savings. my dad says that i have to send the money in cash to someone, and they can transfer money into my paypal account (as a joke, but im willing to take the risks for the wiz, so i have to try to find some trustworthy people).

btw, nice avatar
You live in Canada?
I think you can get those prepaid Visa cards from Safeway or whatever, I don't know if they still do that.
From what I can remember it comes loaded up with $50 (so it obviously costs $50), and you can reload it with more if you want to. You can use the card anywhere that takes Visa.

But you really should get your parents to help you get a proper bank account.

Peter R said:
You obviously did something wrong when you bought your trombone because even with your bank details someone would have to prove they are you to get your money :S
Unless of course he bought it using a debit card, and they got the details of that. This is why you should always use a credit card instead - pay the money after you confirm the transaction, not immediately.

GP32x is not a blog. This should of been moved to offtopic when it was first opened really. It's very nice that you will be getting a Wiz, every Wiz sale helps promote it and encourages people to develop for it (such as myself). However, this isn't the forum for posting stuff that doesn't actually affect the Wiz globally.

Peter R said:
GP32x is not a blog. This should of been moved to offtopic when it was first opened really. It's very nice that you will be getting a Wiz, every Wiz sale helps promote it and encourages people to develop for it (such as myself). However, this isn't the forum for posting stuff that doesn't actually affect the Wiz globally.
One could halfheartedly say that this isn't the forum for anything else related to the Wiz, either.

I understand that the Wiz development thread need not be public (though I certainly hope it will be at some later point, I bet it would be an interesting read), but what harm would a Wiz General Discusion subboard be?

Alex. said:
Peter R said:
One could halfheartedly say that this isn't the forum for anything else related to the Wiz, either.

I understand that the Wiz development thread need not be public (though I certainly hope it will be at some later point, I bet it would be an interesting read), but what harm would a Wiz General Discusion subboard be?

I want a wiz subforum. The development topic is the secret stuff noone can know. However, take it from me. Nothing really secret has been revealed in there. The topic was created BEFORE the Wiz was announced so it had to be secret.

What I meant by my post is that this forum is not a place for posting "I have £100, that is almost enough for a Wiz!" as that really isn't relevant.

Did author of topic is level-uped enogh in to wield Wiz?
Some characters builds phohibits of using Wiz, but some classes allow to dual-wield Wiz.

Btw how many crystals is needed to make dual-Wiz ?

Back