My Gp32 Was Stolen!

taras posted on Dec 1 2004 at 02:57 PM said:
when i was in school we didn't take in expensive things, mainly because we were in school to GO TO CLASSES not to play games... we got to school, school started, we went to classes.. at lunch time we had lunch, then went back to classes, then went home...

what the fuck is wrong with kids these days
what a crazy old man
the truth is though
that every generation is the same as the one before it
when old people, like this guy, look back at the past and remember how much beter it was back then he is just remembering wrong
because the past can never live up to the present in peoples minds
people get all mad with violence on tv and whats wrong with the youth
but back in the 20's people had the same bloodlust they have today
they were as much facinated with violence as we are today

how this ties into my point is that, while you might not have had gp32s back then, you deffenently didn't just go to school to go to classes
and if you did you were just a loser or antisocial or whatever
do you understand my point?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's like 4 GP's in my *country*, so it should be easy to trace, if mine should get nicked. (Like, imagine you got your GBA stolen. A regular one, everybody has one of those. Though mine has a crappy Afterburner installation plus an Afterburner case, so it's not that usual. The installation is crappy because I did it. :p )

Tho, my GP has to arrive first. <_<

Octavious posted on Dec 1 2004 at 05:33 PM said:
TI 30?
hows it fit in there? or is that much larger than the TI30 x2s??
sry, its just thats the same calulator Im using for paying some bills, just noticed it lol

It isn't a TI-30 x2. It's a plain TI-30, but it's from 30 years ago (my dad's) so it's huge (a little larger than my GP32). It's the kind that uses LEDs for the display. The case is a zippered cloth case with a weird rough orange-brown material on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back