My Mp Pandora

fischju2000 said:
I couldn't get enough of Craig fingering the screen. And the nubs have more travel than I thought.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by that too - I've never really liked the whole nubs-as-analog-control thing (from my limited experience with the PSP nub), but it looks like these won't have the same issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work! Thanks for the up close look at the hinge...should quell some of the fears in the forum, since it looks great! Can't wait to get my NHL'94 on!

Yeah, the nubs should work well due to the indentation in the middle. The PSP nub (from what I've seen) is totally convex, making it hard to use precisely.

Boy am I excited. Hopefully that HD version'll appear soon... :D

Thanks for the vid. Now I can sleep and dream of craigix ... oops I meant craig err Pandora.

"Baby, come to me
Let me put my hands around you
This was meant to be
And I'm oh so glad I found you
Need you everyday
Got to have your homebrew around me
Baby always stay
'Cause I can't go back to living without you"

Hahaha just woke up. I didnt need to wait alot and just got a new video :D now thats waking up nicely:)
will watch it in the train.

Would it be odd to say that, for me, Craig's accent is a major selling point of the device? At least, it makes the videos much more pleasant. I can't be the only one.

Well here it is, the best damned handheld in the world, even if I do say so myself. It was worth the wait. This thing is bloody brilliant.

Even in writing the accent shows.

Now this is how I like to wake up :) A good motivational boost before the last exam I'm going to take for my master's degree :p

You have done well.

Sleep now.

dark_city_strangers.jpg

Back