My Mp Pandora

Frustratingly I've ran out of sockets next to the Pandora.

I have something in every socket in this room. I was just laughing to myself when plugging in the Camera battery.

I've got my mac, the pc, the pandora, the router, the lamp and the battery.

Does anyone really want to come and see the Pandora(s)? They are so cool you are welcome to come and see them.

men you really have to stop that because if you make anyone break
you migh get hmm injured, im not worried about that but that maybe the
one that gets really hurt is the Pandora Project.

PD: if i where anywhere around your place i bet i would have already gone nuts.

Xian Long said:
TAKE OUT THE MAC WELFNEWLKVNLSDKNVLKSDFNBLNERPBNERBO

PLEASE! Take something else out, you tease!

I hope ED's got his Pandora and is secretly filming a vid. ED's vids are legendary....

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Does anyone really want to come and see the Pandora(s)? They are so cool you are welcome to come and see them.

leaving.jpg

craigix said:

I have something in every socket in this room. I was just laughing to myself when plugging in the Camera battery.

*buys plane ticket to uk*
I'M ON MY WAY CRAIG!

Edit: NINJA'D AGAIN!

Ladies and gentlemen

im afraid to inform that we've got a report of a fire on County Durham.

right now the fire seems to be controlled, the first looks onto the investigation
reveals that the firestarting spot was on a room outlet that sustained an overcharge
it was found that the resident connected several electronic appliances like 2 computers
one an Apple company computer, some networks devices plus several charging devices.

further investigations also reveals that it was a possible arson intent,
the unit found out that a possible aparathus survived the fire but it was removed from the place
before the fire was controlled it letf a burn stain of 83x140mm.

authorities started for the search of this box and aliased it as a mithological artifact "the pandora's box"

craigix said:

Only a 3 hour trip to yours! :eek: I don't have a car at the moment though, doh!

police revealed the burnmark photos.

burnMark.jpg

they doesnt seem to be on scale though

craigix said:
Congratulations Craig...
I'll bring the rubber ducky over for anyone who thought you were serious about the duck lovin thing.
ducky_01.bmpcc6d4cbc-3791-4430-9e45-e4cf3dc227aeLarge.jpg

DroneB Dev said:
im afraid to inform that we've got a report of a fire on County Durham.

right now the fire seems to be controlled, the first looks onto the investigation
reveals that the firestarting spot was on a room outlet that sustained an overcharge
it was found that the resident connected several electronic appliances like 2 computers
one an Apple company computer, some networks devices plus several charging devices.

Sounds like a joke, but it's happened to Craigix before.
Fire in the fusebox

Oooh, you should include it on the CD that you're sending with each Pandora.

Also, whatever happened to that story of the Pandora saga that someone was going to write? ;)

Back