My "new" Gp32 Blu ++

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 9 2006 at 08:21 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 9 2006 at 02:20 PM said:
I wish I was able to get my GP32 to look like this:
GP32Pink2.gif

But I must admit, you have done a kewl job on yours :)
If you have a backlit unit I suggest you go for it. the FLU is a real pin, so stay away, but the BLU/+ is an easy paint job.

I have a BLU yes, and dismantling is no prob as ripping electronics to bits is one part of my job :) , nothing is as bad as ripping some laptops to bits.
The thing that scares me is actually spray painting the thing. I know there is definately a knack to it as I have seen my friend Paul spay painting a part of his car once. He sort of did light sprays in sucsession. Ohhh wait, I could ask him to do it for me :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a wicked crazy job! B) Looks very very professional! Creative design pattern too! :). I wish GamePark could of given their units an awesome paintjob to their units as good as this (that is also available for people who import gp32_console 's)!!

Way to gravedig. Just so this post isn't all morals, I'll say that I love the stock GP32 case a lot, it looks very smooth, and it is not distracting at all. All the faceplate craze really steps on my nerves, really.

- Alex

Back