My Pandora was ran over buy a car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she also smashed my phone, I was pretty angry after that and refused to leave, her guy friend was there and has always looked down on me for being a tech geek, but anyways her forced me to leave and threatend me, I sat on the front porch waiting for my ride, when he came back out he threatened me even more, keep in mind i try not to fight people, i wrestled in highschool, took mma classes, and box and spar with my brother. so I have a decent entry level background in combative sports, and sad to say i regret what I had to do to the guy, I mean i was pissed i spent alot of money on my pocket pc, but now I need to do something with my old pandora, any ideas??????

Maybe you could use it as a tv console via a tv-out cable. Then you can play genesis and snes games as they was meant to play ;)

Or you could configure it as media and file server. Once configured it didn't need a screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you live? Sounds like a pretty bad place :/
Bavaria, Germany. If there's something this state has an abundance of it's bored drunkards in a fighting mood - often combined with political issues. The older they are, the worse. Most aren't stupid and will just wait for you with a few friends around so even if you go the police/lawsuite way, there will simply be more people lying than people saying the truth and that's the end of it as far as the friggin courts are concerned. Been there, done that. 

There was the whole team of a McDonald's restaurant in Ratisbon failing to attend several appointments at the police department to be interrogated after I reported their shift supervisor to the police for punching me in the face after serving me hours-old burgers and ignoring me trying to reasonably complain for 15 minutes and having a child (literally, maybe 14-15 years) work at 3:30am in the restaurant who snuck up on me from behind, tore my thumb and hand back and led me to the door. I was laughed at by the police while telling them I had been punched. Young dumbfucks. Then they were angry at me because I didn't capture the 15-year old and let him run away! Sure, wait, let me get assaulted and then I'll do your work. They didn't move an inch into the direction I pointed them in. After I had been interrogated nothing happened for like 6 weeks, then those employees like counter-sued me, of course now all having the perfectly identical stories to tell after having weeks to practice. Apparently I was shouting racist comments and punched them and raged so hard they needed four people to get me out of the door. Me. Weighing in at 58kg at the time. Suuure. For completeness' sake I'll mention that the restaurant is held by a Turkish company and those employees I had the pleasure with were, well not German. 

Just while I'm at it, the other McDonald's in Straubing... went in years ago with my gf at that time, like 20 mins before they would regularly close. Ordered, nothing fancy. Nuggets, mcRib, cheeseburgers. Young guy filled the bag, I could see he had been cleaning the area behind the counter before and there was like half an inch of soapy, dirty water sitting on the floor held back from the customers by a ledge. Then this young guy, he looked new and nervous, accidentally grazed the bag with his elbow and it fell into the aforementioned soup. So this Arabian looking bald supervisor guy comes up, smiles a lot, begs for a little patience and asks me and the girl to have a seat at the couch a couple of feet away while they would prepare the new food. He then walked up to us with my bag, walked us to the door, gave me the bag, let us out and immediately locked the door behind us. 

On the way home in the car, I grabbed into the bag and took a cheesburger. Ate it, took the next. Reached down further to my McRib, grabbed it - and felt a once delicious sandwhich soaked with fucking soap water. Absolute. White. Hot. Hatred.

I do not understand, why people go to these junkfood shops in the first place.
They're the only places open after the pubs close, leastways they are where I live.
That was the only reason. I would have loved me some Kebab from McGrill in Straubing.. with their red hot sauce...extra beans and cheese. Oh boy. Too bad it's a pretty long ride ther from where I live now :/

Anyone who takes their frustrations on other people stuff should be shot or put in a straight jacket and tossed in a mental institute. Seriously, because these people will sooner or later treat you the same way. Learned from personal experience with ex girlfriend who tried to throw my laptop to the wall once before I quickly grabbed it from her. And before that she dumped a bottle of rubbing alcohol into my fish tank that I had for over a year only because she was upset. My fishes dies a month later. So don't put up with crazy people like that before its too late.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone who takes their frustrations on other people stuff should be shot or put in a straight jacket and tossed in a mental institute. Seriously, because these people will sooner or later treat you the same way.
That's ridiculous. Taking out anger on possessions doesn't guarantee a person will turn violent against other people. I don't care how many anecdotes you have. You punish people based on what they've done, not based on what you think they will do based on some slippery slope argument.

Anyone who takes their frustrations on other people stuff should be shot or put in a straight jacket and tossed in a mental institute. Seriously, because these people will sooner or later treat you the same way.

That's ridiculous. Taking out anger on possessions doesn't guarantee a person will turn violent against other people. I don't care how many anecdotes you have. You punish people based on what they've done, not based on what you think they will do based on some slippery slope argument.
tell that to my dead fishes but, I digress.

I guess I didn't make myself clear? An anecdote is not enough to support a generalization. Do you not understand this? You can't predict how people will act based on how someone else did.

And fish are not people. I'm sorry about your loss but there's no way that shooting you ex would have been justifiable (and barring a lot of other supporting examination neither would locking her up in a mental institution with a straight jacket)

These fishes were my pets. I also had turtles that were discarded when I moved out. What if I had a dog too, etc. Think about it.

Ok, so you don't understand the word "anecdotal". Thank you for clearing that up.

Anyone who takes their frustrations on other people stuff should be shot or put in a straight jacket and tossed in a mental institute. Seriously, because these people will sooner or later treat you the same way. Learned from personal experience with ex girlfriend who tried to throw my laptop to the wall once before I quickly grabbed it from her. And before that she dumped a bottle of rubbing alcohol into my fish tank that I had for over a year only because she was upset. My fishes dies a month later. So don't put up with crazy people like that before its too late. Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
Just wow.  "Stuff" is THAT important and irreplaceable to you?

It DOES NOT FOLLOW that just because someone mistreats your stuff that sooner or later they will become physically violent with YOU.  In fact, usually, I'd say not...generally someone who "hurts other people's stuff" does it because they CAN hurt the stuff, and, by so doing, hurt the person it belonged to...because they have no other way of hurting that person (i.e. not big and strong enough)

Quite frankly, I'm far more disturbed with the story about the fish than the damn laptop.  Fish are living organisms and do not deserve that.  A goddamn laptop can be fixed or replaced.  But I'm betting YOU are more upset over the laptop.

I suppose you think keying someone's car should carry a death sentence, too?

Sheesh...the only "non-crime" I think should carry a death penalty is even BELONGING to a gang.  Because people who belong to gangs will eventually do very bad criminal things.  Because that is what gangs do.  They hurt innocent people just because they think it is fun.

My dog broke my first Pandora (original addition)  Bastard was running to get outside and caught the power cord jerking it off the table and onto the tile.  Broke the trigger.  I was so pissed.  Wanted to kick the beast but then I thought oh well Shit happens.  Time to upgrade.  Just waiting now for more 1 Ghz machines to come available and then it is off to trade up.

Animal abuse...even the suggestion of it...is not fit for this Board.  Please don't even bring it up again.
WHAT?   Sometimes I kick small R O C K S (edited for political correctness) and then giggle.    :mellow:   :mellow:   :mellow:   :mellow:   :mellow:   <_<   <_<   :)   :)   :)   :wub:   :wub:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure:   :eek:

Actually I am aware of them being available through ED but I thought I would get this one through Craig to try to help those who are still waiting.

Deleted............... :)  Smilely face added so that everyone knows why,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back