nds emu for pandora

hey umm i dont have a pandora yet but i had an idea laying it out like this...

each screen side by side and use the control pad as a virtual stylus

poke.PNG

why would we need a virtual stylus? the pandora has a touch screen we could just use a real stylus?

this is genius, did anybody show this to notaz? someone pm him right away, i dont understand how he couldnt come up with this? his ds emu port is just plain lazy, but this!....this my friends, is pure genius

This way works for me, it was on a eee PC 7" I don’t remember if it was a 900Mhz or 700Mhz but this is how it worked, in most games if not all the second screen is not needed to play games its mainly a inventory screen or map of some kind, what they used a key on the key board to change screens and to make up for not being a touch screen they used the touch pad or mouse or nub the emulator was NO$GBA I think

I think that works for me or we could have a small screen insert as well

This way works for me, it was on a eee PC 7" I don’t remember if it was a 900Mhz or 700Mhz but this is how it worked, in most games if not all the second screen is not needed to play games its mainly a inventory screen or map of some kind, what they used a key on the key board to change screens and to make up for not being a touch screen they used the touch pad or mouse or nub the emulator was NO$GBA I think

It's not as simple as doing that on a Pandora.

I dont think so but it might happen

@E.B. - You haven't played many DS games, I'm guessing? Quite a number, including many of the big system-sellers, use both at once.

you're just not doing it right

why would we need a virtual stylus? the pandora has a touch screen we could just use a real stylus?

we would then need an half real stylus to only use a half double touch screen...

Back