Need A New Mobile Phone

Steve-O

Lost my Mobile phone.. I dont know where the Fook its gone (Looked Everywhere). I dont think I took it to school as I can usually feel the phone in my pocket but the damn thing is no where in sight :(

Anyway, I need a New Phone.. Looking to Spend £20 or less, £30 MAX... the Phone has to be one of them Top up Jobbies (You know, the type that you just fire £10 Top ups on when ever you are running low on credit :) )

Im not bothered about all that colour screen shit and games :p But It would be nice to have them in my Low budget if possible :p

Any recomendations??

The phone I lost was a Seimans A55 (I think) and that was perfect for me... Batteyr life was AMAZING (I just had to charge it once and it would last me upto 2 weeks :)

thanks, Ill look into them... Im gonna wait untill the school re opens and phone them Incase I did take it to school and it was handed in :(

Unlikely that it'll be handed in if you misplaced it. I recomend a 7210 if you can get hold of one on the cheap (second hand etc) i just got my mates old one off her for a fiver and its pretty sweet.

Ernest posted on Dec 17 2004 at 06:49 PM said:
Unlikely that it'll be handed in if you misplaced it. I recomend a 7210 if you can get hold of one on the cheap (second hand etc) i just got my mates old one off her for a fiver and its pretty sweet.

Could have been... If it was lost at school, it would be in the 6th form area... people leave things lying around everywhere in our 6th form like CD Players, speakers etc and they dont get stolen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed walking home today that The Link have a phone for £20 in store, but not online by the looks of it.

You can get a Sagem something or another for £30 with colour screen, polyphonic ringtones and various other herpes related features from The Link website. In fact there are various £30 phones on there.

got a Nokia 3510i from the Link for £19.99 Brand New today :) Seemed a Nice price :)

i part ex'd my n-gage qd for a 6600 from cex, discounted cause no instructions, what sort of stuff can i do with it? i just been using same as n-gage mainly, emulators/movies, anythin that i should definitely have on it? cheers

I mostly play N-gage games, or use it to play UltraMP3, it's just the novelty of your mates showing you some shitty text picture thing, and then you whipping out your phone and playing Tomb Raider.

PinkSpider posted on Dec 21 2004 at 08:41 PM said:
I dont like the 6600 it looks too wide, I got a k500i, nice and slim/ small.

Shame I fucking managed to scratch the screen abit already :(

Id be suprised if you didnt scratch it, the s/e screens are paper thin, my dad hsas a k700i and hes smashed the screen twice, ive had my t630 a day and small scratches are appearing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back