Neo Geo Emu Problem....pls Advise

dustybin

Still Fresh
hi all,

its good to be back - used to read a lot here when i 1st has a GP32! just got myself a Caanoo and enjoying mame and neo geo games : )

I have the issue to missing graphics in the larger neo geo games. i have read the postings on here and tried several downloads of various roms, i have made sure the names in the rc files are the same as the zipped roms and even given kawaks a run for its money by saving out the decrypted files..... im still getting a bank screen! I wouldnt post if i were not at a real dead end and im dying to play metal slug 3 on this system! if anyone can give any further advice or even a fool proof step by step? im pretty good at emu's having been into it for many years but im just stumped now!

cheers in adv for any help.

Gary

ok, i seems to have stumbled upon a fix - i took the files from within the decrypted mslug3n.zip and put them in place of the same files that were in the mslug3.zip - I copied it over to my SD card and started up gngeo2x. the 1st metal slug 3 title in the list worked. strangly, the 2nd one with "(not enc)" in the title still wont work - this isnt an issue though as i now have a version running. : )

hope this helps anyone else in a similar situatoin.

Gary

Back