New Batteryless Handheld

Shikaku posted on Aug 19 2006 at 08:11 AM said:
shinneri posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:24 PM said:
Winterkid posted on Aug 18 2006 at 08:49 PM said:
Something that feeds off your life force to function..... ??? I've already had that. It's called a girlfriend.
:lol: :p

lol fellatio joke?
lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos posted on Aug 20 2006 at 01:02 AM said:
Winterkid posted on Aug 18 2006 at 06:49 PM said:
Something that feeds off your life force to function..... ??? I've already had that. It's called a girlfriend.
Your girlfriend was a Metroid?!

metroidmh1.jpg
wasup.

nickspoon posted on Aug 19 2006 at 03:49 PM said:
What happened to Teknik Life Consoles I, II and III?

I was thinking the same thing! maybe the other 3 ran off rodents in a excercise wheel...

AcidiC posted on Aug 20 2006 at 11:15 AM said:
Ravnos posted on Aug 20 2006 at 01:02 AM said:
Winterkid posted on Aug 18 2006 at 06:49 PM said:
Your girlfriend was a Metroid?!

metroidmh1.jpg
wasup.
Nothing came of it but we stay in touch.

TwoHeadedBoy posted on Aug 18 2006 at 06:07 PM said:
The future is here...

Don't be surprised if you see a teleporter for sale in Asda in about 5 years time :p

I swear by god there was some kinda time machine for sale on eBay some time ago. :eek:

NoidZ posted on Aug 21 2006 at 06:19 PM said:
The future is here...

Don't be surprised if you see a teleporter for sale in Asda in about 5 years time :p

I swear by god there was some kinda time machine for sale on eBay some time ago. :eek:

Ypuyup, you step into the time maching and it takesyou one hour into the future.... in only 60 minutes.

Deleted User posted on Aug 21 2006 at 05:23 PM said:
NoidZ posted on Aug 21 2006 at 06:19 PM said:
The future is here...

Ypuyup, you step into the time maching and it takesyou one hour into the future.... in only 60 minutes.

Or 59.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.... minutes if you're moving fast enough =)

WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 19 2006 at 09:41 PM said:
By the way, I am some guys girlfriend, and I don't suck his life energy, not on weekends anyway :ph34r:
Oh the sexual innuendo!

It's not possible to power a hard drive, a screen and CPU etc from energy collected from your hands, Oh and notice all them links to bogus competitions. By the way, I am some guys girlfriend, and I don't suck his life energy, not on weekends anyway :ph34r:
You have probably turned him into a pussy whipped boring bastard though. That's what girlfriends do.

It's not possible to power a hard drive, a screen and CPU etc from energy collected from your hands
I could power it.

And also i don´t have a problem with my gf sucking on my, er, *life force* ;)

BaDToaD posted on Aug 29 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
Fishbong posted on Aug 29 2006 at 01:46 PM said:
And also i don´t have a problem with my gf sucking on my, er, *life force* ;)

Ah! So that's why you're called Fishbong.
That wasn´t what i meant, but anyway, good one :lol:

LHC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 12:14 AM said:
It's not possible to power a hard drive, a screen and CPU etc from energy collected from your hands, Oh and notice all them links to bogus competitions. By the way, I am some guys girlfriend, and I don't suck his life energy, not on weekends anyway :ph34r:
You have probably turned him into a pussy whipped boring bastard though. That's what girlfriends do.

Unless you were joking, that was nasty.

Deleted User posted on Aug 29 2006 at 04:01 PM said:
LHC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 12:14 AM said:

Unless you were joking, that was nasty.

oh, Sure he was.....joking......RIGHT?

Right...........................................

DSR

NoidZ posted on Aug 21 2006 at 05:19 PM said:
The future is here...

I wonder if anybody used it....to time travel to this exact moment sitting infront of a computer typing a message on this forum...............................................................very scary stuff!!!!

DSR

dsraa posted on Aug 29 2006 at 09:58 AM said:
I wonder if anybody used it....to time travel to this exact moment sitting infront of a computer typing a message on this forum...............................................................very scary stuff!!!!

Sounds more boring than frightening. Wanna see frightening, I've seen a testicular removal operation on TV, now THAT"S frightening.

I wonder what they mean by saying that is can basically feel your enthusiasm. Seems like mind control to me boys and girls and we all know what that means.... COMMUNISM IS ON THE RISE AGAIN! run like hell...

(seeing as how we are completely off topic- I just had to ask this question. I don't know if anyone else noticed this.)
Yo, dsraa. You only love one big boob? Not two? Shouldn't your sig say "big uniboob lover" then?

Back