New Pandora Website!

At the forum root. Click the big gp32x.de logo at the top left, and he's over on the right under "Mellow and Yellow Interactive Agency"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes, just:
1. use AdBlock or GreaseMonkey in Firefox or
2. use my plugin above for Chrome
...to remove the cow.

I believe that it exists because Hando owns that company ("Mellow Yellow") or something...

I never got an answer to this:
Is Hando the guy with the cow mask and yellow boa and pink shorts?

dflemstr said:
Dudes, just:
...to remove the cow.

I believe that it exists because Hando owns that company ("Mellow Yellow") or something...

Read my previous reply, No need for "AdBlock or GreaseMonkey" or a "plugin above for Chrome ...to remove the cow."

And..., It works in any browser.

Trooper

trooper said:
dflemstr said:
Dudes, just:
...to remove the cow.

Read my previous reply, No need for "AdBlock or GreaseMonkey" or a "plugin above for Chrome ...to remove the cow."

And..., It works in any browser.

Trooper
It seems like I'm the only one who's using the "Recently added topics" feature on this board. I was aware of the X-button before, but the design of its functionality is suboptimal.

dflemstr said:
It seems like I'm the only one who's using the "Recently added topics" feature on this board. I was aware of the X-button before, but the design of its functionality is suboptimal.

You're not the only one, dflemstr. I actually enjoy the fact that the image puts the recently added and watched topics boxes immediately beside the Pandora forums. Very Feng Shui.

Back