New Video And New Style For Legends Of Idhuriel

l_draven

Still Fresh
I have changed the view style in Legends of Idhuriel and i have uploaded a new video about it.
The video is very early WIP and i know that it have some erros (the animation is not the final version, some objects dont have a mask so that the character can walk behind it, etc...)

I hope that like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5IJfUMq34

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this is impressive, it really looks like the first Diablo. Will it be the same type of RPG ?
Anyway, you have done a very good job, i hope you will manage to achieve it ^^

Looking like the first diablo would be an insult to this games superior graphics. Look at the trees! I think this is amazing. It reminds me of Sacred actually.

It looks so cool, keep on the hard work man, I know you might have this planned, but thought I better pointed out, when the character stops walking, its knees joints stay as they were, they should be straight I guess.

Great work :)

This does indeed look fantastic - and probably nicer (though in a completely different way) to the previous engine. I don't imagine we'll see a release for another year or so at least, but when it does come out, it'll be on my card like a shot.

Shikaku posted on Sep 5 2006 at 09:11 AM said:
DrDerekDoctors posted on Sep 5 2006 at 04:09 AM said:
Undoubtedly nice graphics, but what kinda' game is it gonna' be? :)

RPG

Ah yes, because all RPGs are the same and you can infer the exact type of game from those three letters. :p

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 5 2006 at 08:22 AM said:
Looking like the first diablo would be an insult to this games superior graphics. Look at the trees! I think this is amazing. It reminds me of Sacred actually.

Of cource it is much nicer than Diablo, i was only speaking about the style of graphic and the 3d isometric.
I agree with you, the tree are amazing, and the camera dont show the real color of the game, it must be really beautiful. Is it possible to make a video capture with the TV out ?

:blink: Wow. This looks simply fantastic. I was already mildly interested in this game even though side-scrolling RPGs aren't really my thing, but now that it's gonna be isometric I'm really looking forward to it. I imagine that if you manage to achieve the same depth of gameplay we have in the Diablo games, this is gonna be THE GP2X seller. Keep up the excellent work!

The new engine definitely looks more professional and more detailed than the old one, and if it's an RPG we're talking about it will also give you more freeodm with map design. Great effort, I was wondering about updates on your WIP's a short while ago :)

- Alex

I like where this is going... And it would be great if we had some sort of ...map editor, that would seriously make this the killer app for the gp2x. Mods are cool too!

Thanks friends. thanks a million for your words, it help me to continue the project more hopeful.

About the game, is a adventure-action with a bit of RPG style too.
Its possible a english version of the game ;-). But first i will make it in Spanish.Then i will decide it.
About the tv-out, i am coding this game with Fenix and i think that it not have tv-out correctly(I have the cable too). I will try record the next videos with a DV-Cam (more work XDDD). thanks for your offer greven.

thanks again guys, when i have more videos, i will post here.

Greetings.

Back