New Video Soon

It's on various other threads, but here's why you haven't seen a finished Pandora yet:

The cases are at MWeston. The keypad SHOULD have been at MWeston. However, the company accidentally delivered it to Fatih (d'oh!) as he made the order for it... now Fatih did send it to MWeston :)
Let's hope the delivery service is quick :D

EvilDragon said:
It's on various other threads, but here's why you haven't seen a finished Pandora yet:

The cases are at MWeston. The keypad SHOULD have been at MWeston. However, the company accidentally delivered it to Fatih (d'oh!) as he made the order for it... now Fatih did send it to MWeston :)
Haha, I can't wait!

All the pieces are falling in to place, it's lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:

Thats cool, I thought thats what the situation was and I'm pretty patient about it all, I just thought I had maybe missed something. You know what leeches we are for information ;)

(naw)mcx posted on Dec 20 2008 at 05:48 AM said:
EvilDragon said:

Haha, I can't wait!

All the pieces are falling in to place, it's lovely!

What a cool story this will make when all is said and done !!
Better get ready to do a video documentary, Craig.

D)

The cases are at MWeston

And they haven't been deemed worthy of pictures?

jaycee900 said:
Yeah i see your point...though i guess they wanted it all together to show the finished unit in one big whoha!
The naked rubber mat got it's own photospread within a day!

Wolfsclaw said:
notaz posted some new videos which really are not quite interesting, but still funny in some way:
http://www.youtube.com/user/notasaz

Halfway through the video of a Pandora playing a video about a Pandora running matchbox, he plays with the volume wheel. Anyone else surprised by how loud the volume appears to be in those speakers? (Or how the audio sounds really good?)

quote: "Pandora sound output is connected to line-in of my PC. " thus afaik the sound is coming out of his pc speakers, not from the actual pandora speakers.

There are no speakers / microphones involved. Headphone output is connected directly to PC's line-in. Video recorded directly on PC using cheap webcam for video, line-in for sound.

not to impressed by the video, matchbox will be dumped for fluxbox on my unit if it comes. and considering the situation, i have to wonder is it the pandora dev unit that screen is hooked up to or a ldvs to vga adaptor connected to a normal pc? from what i understand reading here, you guy's have all the pieces to at least make one unit(sans the keys for the keyboard). so why not make a video showing that off, save the ui for later since most of the people will be just putting what they want on it to begin with?

Back