New Video Soon

Phawx said:
oh man. I didn't see the *if*. I was refreshing like crazy.
Should be easier to see now :p

(and that goes for anyone else who would have made the same mistake)

Last edited by a moderator:
True, functional wireless would be epic, but we still haven't seen the antenna. It should be done because the keyboard was supposed to be the last piece of the prototype.

javaJake said:
Heh. EvilDragon might've had fun teasing us at first, but he'll learn soon enough. That is, if the video doesn't come out soon enough. ;)
Don't worry, I'm uploading, but encoding 720p with H.264 for YouTube does take a while ;)

Last edited:
OOOO SNAP

(as you may have noticed. Work on Friday in NY with a snow storm a week before X-mas = no one in the office but me practically. I've read the internet for today and I am just stalking these boards to pass time.)

EvilDragon said:
Don't worry, I'm uploading, but encoding 720p with H.264 for YouTube does take a while ;)
Am I the only one refreshing this page? :lol:

Since the last one didn't get front paged on digg, Let's try again this time! And win!

javaJake said:
Perhaps EvilDragon could manage to screencast the upload process. You know, to aleviate the waiting pains.
Haha

(naw)mcx posted on Dec 19 2008 at 05:17 PM said:
I'm not shitting you youtube timed out the second the first frame loaded

Now it's not loading

I thought you had a colossal internet speed, but obviously not. :p

Odd to see him talking about this thread, even creating it, in the video... I felt like I was in a time warp.

Otherwise, awesome video. I really like the dropdown of applications, and boy was it nice to see my favorite mail and IM applications functioning already. :D

Back