New Video Soon

I find PV's hatred for this trend in the Pandora forums to be hilarious. Sitting at his computer desk with his arms folded, sulking and stomping.

Seriously PV, why all the nerd rage? This is the second time I've seen you comment on, "Hellollo"

Well, I couldn't care less about memes, myself - but if a daft shirt like that was available, I'd happily buy it if it were to support the project or the dev-fund or whatever else. :p

Um, am I the only one who got PoisonedV's pun? The minus in -1 is a typo. The typo was on purpose, of course, because well, that was kind of the joke. Maybe I'm just thinking about this one a little too hard.

+1 for t-shirt. world can't be silly enough. too many monkeys playing mr serious. :) and if core team isn't doing this full time already, financial support can't be wrong! (I have to pay someone extra for cool tshirts anyway!)

How's this look? I can toughen it up if it's too girly for everyone's taste.

Hellollo_Web.png

I'd need a high resolution image of the Pandora logo to do more with that.

P.S. I didn't obtain permission to use the logo in this image so let me know if you want me to remove it.

Frogboy said:
P.S. I didn't obtain permission to use the logo in this image so let me know if you want me to remove it.
Bad bad frogboy, using the pandora logo on the pandora forum without asking permission :p

But it's way too coloured for me, i like 1 (maybe 2) colour prints more than rainbow effects ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkoeZ said:
But it's way too coloured for me, i like 1 (maybe 2) colour prints more than rainbow effects ;)
How's this one?

Hellollo_2_Web.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back