NGage Pics ???

Sonic-NKT

Hi... i heard much about the Ngage in the last time and some very cool games are going to come out for it (Sonic, Tomb Raider, Sega Rally...). These are great Names, but how does the look... I cant imagine a sonic on this screen, are those (Tombraider, Sega Rally) true 3d?? SO, are there any ingame pics of the Ngage games out??? If yes i want to see tem :)

BYE

Thanks!!!!
Uhh Tony Hawk looks awesome... yes i must say im impressed :)
perhaps i get one to someday...
Only the screen... :( Playing Tombraider on this isnt really cool and Tony Hawk looks like if it was in 2 player mode :) and paying around 3-40 pounds for a game is a bit much i think.
hmm have to wait for more info..

PS: are there any CPU or GPU specs for it and could free software possible for it like on the Gp32?

BYE

There are two main flaws with the system. First the screen is larger vertically than it is horizontally, this is not natural for eye, nor does any other game-system use it. Another flaw is that you have to take out the batteries every time you want to switch games, since the input is _behind_ the batteries.

pip posted on May 19 2003 said:
There are two main flaws with the system. First the screen is larger vertically than it is horizontally, this is not natural for eye, nor does any other game-system use it. Another flaw is that you have to take out the batteries every time you want to switch games, since the input is _behind_ the batteries.
THOSE ARE SERIOUSLY MAJOR AND STUPID FLAWS :eek:

taking out batteries to switch games??? sounds like work of amateur designers who know nothing about games machines or the industry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
so you mean a company that has caused the mobile phone industry to stagnat because of all the cheap uber crapo phones they release? Yup thats Nokia for you

I think its the " too many eggs in one basket" problem.

Most people would rather buy a mobile phone and a gameboy, handheld ps or gp32.

than to have a machine Try and do everything. You can't mix business with pleasure!

Remember the flawed nokia mp3 sms keyboard thing? that was major flawed.

just imagine your on the final level of tomb rider and the phone rings?

There are two main flaws with the system.
According to gamespot.com there is a third, maybe more important flaw :eek:
We're not out to kill the N-Gage before it's even had a chance to arrive in stores, but the simple fact is that, like any gaming platform, its success will depend largely on the quality of the software available for it. At the moment, Nintendo's GBA SP and even conventional cell phones with their own minigames have nothing to worry about.

hmmmm i don't think it'll have many games, according to an article i read sonic was running extremely slowly

Back