Not Pron

I got to around level 10 before I figured out that my brain just isn't cut out for this sort of activity.

craigix posted on Feb 3 2006 at 10:26 PM said:
Nooo everyone knows http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland/ is the best riddle online! and its impossible sequel!

Cool little game...reminded me a lot of Benefactor on the Amiga.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Feb 4 2006 at 08:06 PM said:
Oh hapland2 i can get one tourch lit. (the top one). But I can't seem to get near the other.
Seems we have a solved puzzle between us as I can get the bottom torch lit. Nice to hear the top one is possible. I was starting to think it was made as a cruel joke.

The trick to the top torch is that you can set fire the the stone shot from the catapult by blowing up the cloud just before you shoot the stone.

Burns through the flag.

-Craig

hapland2end6tl.th.jpg

Thanks for the spoiler. As for the other half, you want to get the man into the box.

CoinOp

I really am getting bored with this. At level 6 it mentions an anagram and source codes and it's really redundant imo. I feel like each time I fish for info and FINALLY get the answer, i get a new picture and start the same process all over again. *yawn*

I guess I can see why some people like this, but it just isnt for me. I'd rather be doing something more productive like wanking off lol B)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 11 2006 at 05:39 AM said:
I really am getting bored with this. At level 6 it mentions an anagram and source codes and it's really redundant imo. I feel like each time I fish for info and FINALLY get the answer, i get a new picture and start the same process all over again. *yawn*

I guess I can see why some people like this, but it just isnt for me. I'd rather be doing something more productive like wanking off lol B)
You americans you ruin our words. You got the syntax wrong. It's not like 'whacking off' it's 'having a wank' or just 'wanking'. Please learn grammar!

Hackthissite.org takes skill

Since there are a lot of coders and programmers here, why dont you guys try it out. Register, and it keeps track of your winnings.

Code:
     bool bReality;

bReality = (programmer == hacker)
     cout << "The statement that programmers are hackers is " << bReality << endl;

... bReality gets assigned "false".

Fishbong posted on Feb 11 2006 at 08:05 PM said:
Code:
     bool bReality;

bReality = (programmer == hacker)
     cout << "The statement that programmers are hackers is " << bReality << endl;

... bReality gets assigned "false".
In a way programmers are hackers.

I am really stuck on level 4. I know the username and password in the morse code but everytime i click the gold clock? coin? or whatever it is it tells me i am unauthorized to view the page how do i bring up the username passwod box.

Please help im desperate i have been on this page for a long time now.

Thanks

cool site!
but now i'm stuck on #6.....

EDIT: I got it!

EDIT2: now stuck on #7......

EDIT3: figured out 7, onto 8.....

nickspoon posted on Feb 24 2006 at 01:31 PM said:
<---- Is a notpr0n freak, has got to level 54. The one with the upside-down map of Europe.
The Answer Is Yes.

Back