Nova, Dcgm And Goity To The Rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I discovered his website in 1408, I was already 78 years old but I've worn his Immortality Rings for, gosh, 600 years now and they've not only let me live forever, they've actually made me younger!

And my erections are firmer! Thanks, Alex Chiu! :lol:

These oddly shaped suppositories seem to be the only downside.
plfoot1.jpg

ag_tri.gif
It wouldn't be on the Internet or on TV if it wasn't true!
ag_tri.gif

Why is it that nut jobs always have the ugliest web sites? (see shelleytherepublican.com, georgebush.com, profane-justice.org.)

Why would you ever have a single thought that this is true? On the other hand, he describes his devices with the following statement: "Immortality Device is believed to allow humans to stay physically young forever." Well, the earth is believed to be a disc, so there you are. Magnet therapy is proven to be hooey.

By the way, this is not actually homoepathic, is it?

...also, beautiful = white guy?

OK. This is by far the most incredible testimonial I have ever seen. Rayanna, age 17, turned from a pure black person into a half white half black person after just a few months of using Gorgeouspil. Her face became prettier too.
This sounds too incredible to believe and might scare my customers away. But I have to document this on my testimonial page. To read her full testimonials or to see more of her stunning pictures,

Before pictures......

She said these pictures were taken out in the sun, not in a dark room.

After pictures...
You can tell that this is the same person. But she looks much whiter and prettier. I cannot fake these pictures.

2 months after taking Gorgeouspil. She said her nose got a lot smaller and face became more elegant.

Maybe there is a way for me to doctor the photos to turn a pure black person into a half white person. But that would cost lots of money. I certainly would not be able to afford that kind of professional job.

And here is a photo after taking 4 months of Gorgeouspil

Look at the nose. Her nose looks like a white person's nose now. You tell me how do I fake these pictures. The person in the top 2 photos is completely dark. And this picture shows the same person after just a few months. I don't even know how professionals can fake these pictures!!! She looks almost like a white girl now!!! Imagine what she would look like a year later.

Seriously...wtf is this "white person" crap?

Load of crap this. Some Homeopathic stuff does work. But much of the homeopathic stuff available to buy doesn't. This is one of those that won't work. The fact that he fully believes that a magnetised ring and a suppository will help keep you forever young is just absurd. Hell, I could get a bunch of drawing pins, magnetise them and say they cured cancer if you stuck them into your body.

When I started wearing his immortality device, I was 28 years of age. After 6 months of wearing it straight, I had "healed" an equivalent of 5475 days, making me 15 equivalent years younger (one day of wearing the immortality device equals 30 days of healing without it). After one year of wearing I was already -1 years old.

This is where the nasty side-effects happened. The body cannot cope with negative age. My bones were literally "changing shape in front of me". I quickly turned into the shape of a zebu. With hooves for hands, I was no longer able to type. All interweb activity was impossible, and so I couldn't get the word out. I tried going down the street to my doctor, but was quickly captured by animal services, and have since spent years under custody.

To this day, i'm still a zebu, only an old zebu. Fortunately, I live with a crazy farmer who heard my "moos" of woe and is able to type for me to get the message out to you before it's too late. There could be hundreds of us zebu-humans out there. Please stop the inhumanity!

It's a referral link. By clicking it, we are all giving magus free money.

Magus, you dirty effing spammer! :angry:

Yeah, watching you guys do this is painful. He messaged me last night about doing this. It records your IP address and gives him free stuff when you click it.

Sorry magus, this is shameful. At least let people know what they're doing when the click the link. ;)

It wouldn't be so bad, but he very rarely posts, so to come back just to use us for personal gain is shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back