Nr 1 Reason To Paint The Pandora

Awakening

Website
www.digitalawakening.se
Getting it past airport security :lol:

Seriously though, they inspect all laptops and I can just imagine their looks if something electronic seems slightly home made...

actually if they saw the imperfections in the case and the fact that it has no silk screening they might want to take a closer look a it. But TSA people tend to pass these things off quickly anyway, they'd just swab it for possible explosive residu and hand it back to you as they would any handheld device assuming they didnt just think it was a bootleg DS.

laharl said:
is there a way for something made with injected plastic to be home made?

Resins like epoxy can be molded pretty easily in a home shop. If the resin were filled (sometimes you use ground glass or fiberglass), I bet it would even get the veined look of the unpainted case.

Awakening is making a good point.

Last edited by a moderator:
slygamer said:
SONY said:
EDIT: They would have to pry it out of my hands though...and over my dead body.

I'm sure they could arrange that.

home-main-10.jpg

paulguy said:
If he's dead, though, I don't think he'd care if they have his pandora. He wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

I want to pass it down to someone who missed out on a pre-order.

Attachments

• home-main-10.jpg
    home-main-10.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, according to a recent TSA blog post the policy is that electronics smaller than "average laptops" do not need to be removed from the bag and looked at. This includes netbooks, mp3 players, etc. So they shouldn't even need to know we have a Pandora. :)

Back