Odonata - Pack Of Screenshots

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Ent² released a pack full of Odonata-Screenshots (another upcoming commercial gamefor the gp2x).

title.jpg
OdoGame.jpg

It's a high-quality shooter! Look at those pics!

Download: Odonata Screenshot Pack.

Wow that looks like an ikaruga clone but still sooooo sweet! Nice pictures. Can't wait.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 3 2006 at 09:49 PM said:
nice! Looking foward to it craig.

I'm more looking forward to Vektar <_<

"Shipping in July" my pale white ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad nobody wants to download a zip, extract it and look at the pics. id rather just open a bunch of links in tabs and flick through em quickly in firefox... i could have gotten them and lookedat them in the time it took to make this post ... but yeah. no.

the 2 shown look nice anyway, ikaruga rocks.

Paradox posted on Aug 3 2006 at 09:58 PM said:
too bad nobody wants to download a zip, extract it and look at the pics. id rather just open a bunch of links in tabs and flick through em quickly in firefox... i could have gotten them and lookedat them in the time it took to make this post ... but yeah. no.

the 2 shown look nice anyway, ikaruga rocks.

Lazy =/

Actually that game looks a lot like a cross between Silpheed and Layer Section. Seems really cool to me. I would like to start seeing more commercial games.

xnopasaranx posted on Aug 3 2006 at 08:37 PM said:
Wow that looks like an ikaruga clone but still sooooo sweet! Nice pictures. Can't wait.
You have never played ikaruga in your life have you? This looks nothing like it.

jmetal88 posted on Aug 4 2006 at 02:27 AM said:
Looks cool, but I'm hoping that the final release will have a bit more color depth. Those screens just look a bit too 256-color to me.

Those may just be compressed for size, I hope. I see what you mean, substantial amount of dither (grainyness). I think it is just the preview pics as some like the ones first shown by ED look full color.

I like the shooter by IDreams:

http://www.idreams.pl/screenshots.php?idProduct=6

000144.jpg

I tried to get the guys there and Craig to talk about porting the games to the GP2X. They sounded interested but I don't know what ever happened.

interesting screenshots, if the game is affordable i consider buying it :) finaly there is some progress from the commercial side. commercial games will increase the interest in the gp2x for sure.

Looks real cool,

Do we have a release date, or we await ! :p

Its pretty cool

paxl13

Wow, this looks very nice. It reeks of Cave influence.
And I'll agree with Albinolove, it doesnt really look like Ikaruga at all (besides that they are both shooters). I'd say it reminds me most of DonPachi. Which is a VERY good thing.

It looks like a clone of Nanostray for DS, which IMO is an amazing game. Im excited, and what other pictures out there that we dont know about :p

weird! I thought silpheed too as soon as i saw screenshots!

Is this 3D or just fancy 2D? cant tell from screenshots...some of those ships look like 3D!

I hope there will be more commercial releases as time passes so that I can stop blindly purchasing every single game released! ^_^

Okay, so I haven't purchased any of them yet, but that's my plan. After all, I want to include some reviews in Gippex, don't I?
(Yeah, I know I should have released issue 1 ages ago, but Li'l Trooper has been a big time-hole.)

Back