Odonata - Pack Of Screenshots

jbrodack posted on Aug 8 2006 at 06:52 AM said:
shmups are meant to require precision and not leave much room for error.
Then why are they making one for the GP2X? ^_^
(only joking. Mostly, the joystick is fine. It's just bad implementation a lot of the time, or at least it seems like it to me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Aug 6 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
I thought, due to their name, that they were either that weird anime 'Can make system play' spammer or that twat, Spen83 who made about 15 parachute accounts yesterday alone.

Naaah, according to the IP, it's daclassicgamingmaster once again.

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Aug 9 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Aug 6 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
I thought, due to their name, that they were either that weird anime 'Can make system play' spammer or that twat, Spen83 who made about 15 parachute accounts yesterday alone.

Naaah, according to the IP, it's daclassicgamingmaster once again.
ah hell. I figured i'd make a parachute account since everyone else has one that hasnt been banned :(

Didnt plan on really ever using it, but wanted it in case :(

Blasted sam fisher. How'd you discover me ED? Is there like IP search or something, cuz I thought you only had to suspect someone to figure it out....

Edit: well, thanks for not being an ass like some of the other mods and banning either account for no reason. I appreciate it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 10 2006 at 02:29 AM said:
Blasted sam fisher. How'd you discover me ED? Is there like IP search or something, cuz I thought you only had to suspect someone to figure it out....

Well, easy. We mods can see the IP for each post and find posts by IPs ;)
You seem to have a static one, as you always post with the same IP and nobody else ever did :p

Edit: well, thanks for not being an ass like some of the other mods and banning either account for no reason. I appreciate it :)

Well, as long as I don't see anyone using two accounts to do something nasty, I don't care at all ;)

Last edited:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 10 2006 at 04:34 AM said:
Yeah, but how did you know it was me? Like, connect that account with my usual? Plus I havent posted in this thread under this name so I figured no one would match the IPs.

Told you above: Did an IP search. Took the IP of your parachute account and let the board show me all posts made with that IP.

Last edited:
Back