Official ORKUT Pandora community (Pandora - OpenPandora)

.Gogeta§§J4BR.

that brazilian guy =`]
Website
robertocr.com
I'm starting an orkut community for pandora users to get in touch and for more people to know about it...

See it here: Pandora - OpenPandora

As orkut is much more popular in Brazil than in other places, I'm probably going to keep the main language as portuguese, but I may make it dual-language if people here would like to participate (anyone with orkut can join it now!)
the "official" part is self-proclaimed :p although I really want to keep it nice and updated to spread the word!

Se você é brasileiro, entre nela! Se você é um membro daqui, fale comigo para virar moderador :)

ok, some brazilians have started to show up, and an UK guy who is probably from this board. :)

"Slash Maraud" and "Bruno Leon", are you guys from this board? if so, please let me know.

Orkut isn't specially popular with you USA/Europe people, eh? :| What do you guys use?

roberto.cr said:
ok, some brazilians have started to show up, and an UK guy who is probably from this board. :)

"Slash Maraud" and "Bruno Leon", are you guys from this board? if so, please let me know.

Orkut isn't specially popular with you USA/Europe people, eh? :| What do you guys use?
assuming orkut is social networking, most children aged 10-13 use myspace and the older ones, all the way up to adults use facebook

PoisonedV, seriously, you're talking about the US, that dude is talking about brazilians.
In Brazil, people have been using Google's Orkut for a long time and refuse to switch to anything newer/better.

I really got tired of wasting my time with that kind of site and deleted my orkut acc a long time time ago, so, no Orkut for me.

Etinin said:
PoisonedIV, seriously, you're talking about the US, that dude is talking about brazilians.
In Brazil, people have been using Google's Orkut for a long time and refuse to switch to anything newer/better.

I really got tired of wasting my time with that kind of site and deleted my orkut acc a long time time ago, so, no Orkut for me.
"Orkut isn't specially popular with you USA/Europe people, eh? :| What do you guys use?"

next time you try to scold me, get your facts straight. if im going to look like a fool it will be of my own accord.

Orkut found success only in South America. The rest of the world it totally failed in according to news about it years ago.

ah, so that's you! nice :)
orkut is big in some places, like india, but most notably in brazil.
it's not a matter of what system is better, they have different functions. we don't really care about all those "I'm a new kind of blog"-like social networking pages... forum-like interaction is much more useful. orkut has found success here and there are reasons to.

yeah Etinin, orkut can be really time-consuming :p I have orkut because its very useful to contact new people and keep track of your friends
but no buddy poke for me :p heheh I dont want to spend that much time in orkut either

Orkut was fairly popular when it came out but Brazilians took it over and due to Orkut not trying to separate languages into different areas, most people speaking only English left. I haven't used in in many years so I don't know if they finally separated things, but it was a mess when I left :/

Back