One queue cleared, TV Out cables finally coming and some other tidbits (2013-03-20)

Rockthesmurf

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
@EvilDragon: Okay, makes total sense! One suggestion, regardless if you are able to offer the cables for free, or at a discount (e.g. 50% off), give the client the option of paying the full price as hopefully a bunch of users won't mind paying again in order to help the project.

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
@EvilDragon: Okay, makes total sense! One suggestion, regardless if you are able to offer the cables for free, or at a discount (e.g. 50% off), give the client the option of paying the full price as hopefully a bunch of users won't mind paying again in order to help the project.
+1 :)

ShleeDragon

Pro-Catflip
Well, Jacquelyne mentioned they had over 1000 TV Out cable preorders at the beginning but doesn't know yet how many are left because quite a few asked for a refund when the cable never came,

1000 would cost me over 8000 EUR, which is something I can't fully cover, so I'm waiting for the true remaining number until I can say 'you'll get it for free' or how much of a discount I can give you.

Production cost price is always possible for you, and you could order a carry case or whatever else you want from my shop as well to save shipping costs.
It's a 8euro loss? Don't bother covering it. 

Last edited by a moderator: