Openpandora, You Can't Please All The People, All The Time

I strongly believe it is time for me to post this again

shunun said:
It doesn't have to be "perfect" it just has to be okay! How can I emphasis more, It's been 3 revisions and each one has taken a long time, if it's not "perfect" now than it won't be "perfect" in the next revision. After all, the company had said that this revision was "perfect" (or word's of similar effect) so that show's their definition of 'perfect'. We don't need PERFECT, we just need something that looks good and is 100% playable. Since when did retro gamers and open source developers care so much about perfection anyway? I don't believe perfection is something this factory will ever achieve. And it's not something I give an EF about to be honest. It's not like we're paying a fortune or anything (even though 330 USD is a fortune to some).

You pay more than that for something like an iphone, WHICH IS F**K FAR FROM PERFECT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
jumpman said:
I mean we all care that the team paid for a service, and they are having a problem getting the service that they want

To be honest the OP team are starting to come across, to me, as they guys in Pizza Hut who are complaining that they aren't getting Silver Service with their £4.99 pizza. All the while the rest of the table are hanging their heads in embarrassment wondering why the team cant just be happy with the BUDGET meal they paid for.

+1

Well said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back