Opentyrian2x Alpha Released!

Megagun said:
However, one thing (the only thing!) that's been bugging me is the ingame menu controls. They're way too quickly, and I find it rather hard to select the menu items I want since the cursor is completely skipping over the thing I want to select...
Seconded....

Although, i think that's the result of the GP2X controls being mapped as the joystick instead of the keyboard?

I just noticed it just now and it is basically simulating a joystick input which does the same thing on PC with skipping really fast in the menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
ViperKnight said:
Megagun said:
However, one thing (the only thing!) that's been bugging me is the ingame menu controls. They're way too quickly, and I find it rather hard to select the menu items I want since the cursor is completely skipping over the thing I want to select...
Seconded....

Although, i think that's the result of the GP2X controls being mapped as the joystick instead of the keyboard?

I just noticed it just now and it is basically simulating a joystick input which does the same thing on PC with skipping really fast in the menus.

Actually that's really useful information and will help in coming up with a fix. Thanks!
I haven't actually ever played the PC version of this game.

slaanesh said:
I haven't actually ever played the PC version of this game.

Easy to do ! simply revert the OpenTyrian makefile (save yours before ;)). Then build the game for your machine, and use the data files as for GP2x.

Back