Order Cancel

I don't know if the term 'asshat' was ever as apt, as it is with SONY. Also, who names themselves after a company that routinely anal-rapes their customers.

To the above, he was getting a bit better, but it seems he went off his meds or fell of the wagon, or both. Mostly, his posts recently just sound like he's a very unhappy and very, very, drunk guy.

I must confess, I laughed out loud at Sony's cartoons in this thread.

quote said:
G189 said:
I must confess, I laughed out loud at Sony's cartoons in this thread.
Meme noob?
Yeah, probably ;-). Or maybe I don't get out enough... or should that be I get out too much and don't spend enough time on the web?!

Last edited by a moderator:
002.jpg

Mithrildor said:
Sony, your posts started going bad 1 month ago and now you're officially a troll and a twat

Ha! He said twat. Funny, I've seen my posts deleted for far less. Guess it depends on the phase of the moon or temperature of the ocean. Sony's post was funny! I feel the same way towards the people that backed out. Now that Pandoras are shipping and are in happy customer's hands, all the naysayers can be laughed at! I wonder if this post will be deleted?

God Ginrai said:
Some people fell into those circumstances after they ordered the Pandora. Whether they lost a job or otherwise, some have legitimate reasons to pull out after ordering.

...Okay, I just realized that my post could sound like I was judging. I wasn't! I am in full agreement with you. I would even say that even with no change of circumstances, just a thought that maybe you don't need to make a major purchase right now, the decision to cancel is a legitimate one.

I'm a pretty frugal person all-told, with only the occasional consumer electronics slip. In this case, I've convinced myself (perhaps insanely) that the Pandora can be a primary computing platform for a sufficiently mobile lifestyle. Sortof a declasse iPad. We shall see!

Exophase said:
Does anyone have any concept of NSFW anymore? :|
we are definitely missing chip here. the mods these days are far too lazy :rolleyes:

Mali! :) Nice to see you!

@hch - Hopefully you're using the Report buttons and not just expecting omnipotence, right? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, all :D

@x68000
Everything's fine, thanks :)
I just had to concentrate more on real life stuff, so I had to escape from here for a while ;)

The Mali! Great! :)

Agree with Exo and others. Do we want immaturity? Yes, but of the 8-9 years old kind ("Wheee! Look at my shiny new GAME!!!"), not the 14 year old kind ("Ehhh...look. Tits. *titter* Ass *titter* He, like, said F*ck *nervous laughter*").

mali said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, all :D

@x68000
Everything's fine, thanks :)
I just had to concentrate more on real life stuff, so I had to escape from here for a while ;)

Yay, the bands back together.

Back