Outer Space Ordering Info

jutleys

Hi i am on the nebular moon 20 microns away from earth we have human atmospheric presure to sustain life i have ordered a pandora from craigX but he said he would not deliver to planet X so i would love to meet with any human wanting to show me what the pandora can do.

UPDATE sorry i jusr read the topic of this thread and it says local well i am not local as on planet earth or solar system but i am local to your universe only 20 microns away with earth technology today i can estimate it will take you earthlings aprox 1.2 billion light years to arrive to my nebular anyone wish to meet up?

Our Planet

yes i understand your measurments earthling a micron on earth is indeed what you say but we gurtarians refer to a micron as a billion earth miles.

If you can provide the schematics for molecule pattern encoding, maybe we can do something. There will still of course be intellectual property fee, of which you can pay by bank transfer.

Having said that, we are currently experiencing a delay on development of quantum computing, or better. What OS are you using? Documents may be required to patch Linux for compatibility.

I guess this thread will be deleted too.

Can the mod who did it PM me please.

Unfathomable Depths said:
You're right! Before May I'd never heard of you.

I had another account. Joined early 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent the OP a PM and he said you can have it, so have fun (and make it funny please :p )

mali said:
I sent the OP a PM and he said you can have it, so have fun (and make it funny please :p )

I can have what?

I don't get why it was deleted and not moved. Prrfff... this place used to be cool. :p

why do you earthlings not take me seriously i believe a mod just took me ofline after i bypassed the molecular infushion unit in his adminstator user commands and bought the topic back i believe you earthlings call it hacking.

Unfathomable Depths said:
I used to make topics and reply to them myself.

Are you me?

A long time ago, in a forum far far away...

I used to reply to my own topics, but with the same account. I was... cultivating a weirdo persona, and it worked. Over there, people think of me as mental (in a nice way).

I have never sockpuppeted though.

Okay, so the thread is back... but Mali sort of spoiled the mood somewhat. Now I'm under pressure to be funny? I might try and be super serious then.

SomeGuy99 said:
If you can provide the schematics for molecule pattern encoding, maybe we can do something. There will still of course be intellectual property fee, of which you can pay by bank transfer.

Having said that, we are currently experiencing a delay on development of quantum computing, or better. What OS are you using? Documents may be required to patch Linux for compatibility.
A=c"co2#h2o I believe this is the eqashion you are looking for (If you can provide the schematics for molecule pattern encoding)

A light year is also a measure of distance, not time. You cannot be 20 microns, or even 20 million miles, and 1.2 billion trillion metres.
And what kind of alien race would measure anything in human miles? The odds of an alien race developing a system of measure that resembles the Empirical measurements in any way would be about the same as these two races on completely different planets developing the English language entirely independently.
If you were speaking metric, I could almost believe two independent yet sufficiently advanced societies may come up with something similar. At the very least it's the most dominant for several decades now, so you would expect that even if you were simply monitoring communications you would have used a measure of kilometres and not miles.
You need to fire your Earth expert; obviously he (she? it?) is just making stuff up to please you. I recommend hiring a local to act as your tour guide; that book has caused enough problems.
"Mostly harmless" my foot.

Back