Outer Space Ordering Info

jutley said:
SomeGuy99 said:
If you can provide the schematics for molecule pattern encoding, maybe we can do something. There will still of course be intellectual property fee, of which you can pay by bank transfer.

Having said that, we are currently experiencing a delay on development of quantum computing, or better. What OS are you using? Documents may be required to patch Linux for compatibility.
A=c"co2#h2o I believe this is the eqashion you are looking for (If you can provide the schematics for molecule pattern encoding)

Is this in standard intergalactic sequencing format 'iso 9922288' with atomic tri-bit pattern enhancement?

You should be aware that the sequences will contain Matter Rights Management, and further copying of the Pandora unit will be subject to licensing. We regret to inform that the 'open' nature of the Pandora only refers to the two dimensional Turing computation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
Mali stop deleting posts :(
I'm sorry, you know I kind of see you as a friend, but your... dunno, let's say rant was reported and to be honest you were asked several times to return to topic in that WIZ thread where you in fact just spoiled the fun for all the others. As long as the WIZ section has no own MOD I help there and I take it seriously. Remember, the situation got out of hand a while ago and a split of the community was near.
What I do is not mindless. I know the community and I know the problems. I did not request to be a MOD to enjoy the view, but to steer the ship on track. I'm going to pull it through till I'm done.

^ And I am also not a mindless troll, but I may occasionally cross the line into being obnoxious.

Earthling i admire your response and i know its all so hard to take in but you see we are not so different from each other we are atleast on the same wavelengh. We guatrians heard about the pandora on the alien news channel here and all guartrians are talking about it here on planet nebular infact the news has travelled many galaxys away about the pandora but we heaar numbers are very short at the moment and craigx will not able to supply demand to many galaxys let alone his own neighbourhood so we would wish to meet with craigx and intraduce to him instant partical regenaration i believe you earthlings call it cloning we can give craigx the technology to clone 8000 units in aprox 1min 10 secs earth time mesurments to get him out of the shit on arival.

SomeGuy99 said:
^ And I am also not a mindless troll, but I may occasionally cross the line into being obnoxious.

SomeGuy, don't take it too seriously. I've got a huge arsenal of styles and if I have to cry like a little girl I just do it ;)

jutley said:
Earthling i admire your response and i know its all so hard to take in but you see we are not so different from each other we are atleast on the same wavelengh. We guatrians heard about the pandora on the alien news channel here and all guartrians are talking about it here on planet nebular infact the news has travelled mant galaxys away about the pandora but we heaar numbers are very short at the moment and craigx will not able to supply demand to many galaxys let alone his own neighbourhood so we would wish to meet with craigx and intuduce to him instant partical regenaration i believe you earthlings call it cloning we can give craigx the technology to clone 8000 units in aprox 1min 10 secs earth time mesurments to get him out of the shit on arival.

Wow! This is amazing! The factory in Texas offered the same thing, but they were asking for a lot.

The Chinese factory has made a very tempting offer too. They say they are very expert as this 'cloning' technique...

mali said:
SomeGuy, don't take it too seriously. I've got a huge arsenal of styles and if I have to cry like a little girl I just do it ;)

Oh... you really shouldn't have said that.

Hagrid.jpg

^ Another tip, your trolling is too clumsy. A little more irony here and there wouldn't hurt ;)

Do you earthlings allways fight like this i am sorry if i have caused disturbance apon your community i have and only come to you in peace as all of us guturians are peacfull hybrids we do not wish to harm or cause any disturbance to the community of the pandora and we feel really bad to have started this topic now as it has caused hate and anger we wish to meet with craigx we have much to discuss with him please can we transport to him.

Unfathomable Depths said:
mali said:
^ Another tip, your trolling is too clumsy. A little more irony here and there wouldn't hurt ;)

Mali has slightly went power mad. Almost a benign dictator. Almost.

toht%20face%20melting.jpg

I love this community :)
Home.

edit:
That was posted before that last post with that disturbing tatoo. We Germans don't like it so please remove it ;)

mali said:
I love this community :)
Home.

edit:
That was posted before that last post with that disturbing tatoo. We Germans don't like it so please remove it ;)

Serious?

What about this nice chinese temple?

Demystifying.jpg

^ In Germany it's a symbol of a "Verfassungsfeindliche Organisation" That building is ok, but the tatoo is not.

edit:
I see you removed it, that's superb :)

We love you Mali. Don't forget that :)

I won't forget it :)

edit:
Good night folks, I've got to go now.

mali said:
^ In Germany it's a symbol of a "Verfassungsfeindliche Organisation" That building is ok, but the tatoo is not.

edit:

I find it so ironic, that of all people, Germans are the most politically correct about this.

I see what you mean about my poor trolling now. Thanks master.

mali said:

edit:

We love you Mali. Don't forget that :)

I won't forget it :)

edit:
Good night folks, I've got to go now.

Mod edit madness.

We should have a forum where everyone has full edit rights.

Would be hilarious :lol:

Back