Overtrolling?

Gruso said:
Just don't go up to OPV 5!
Isn't that in forum spec though? Hmmmm Maybe not this sub forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't overtroll up to OPV5? Man, that's so lame! My friend's a member of an X-Box forum that allows for way more trolling and just because it's a completely different platform that shouldn't mean it won't behave identically! I'm canceling my preorder! And I want to know where in the queue I am, why my Pandora hasn't shipped yet and how many Pandoras Craig had in his hands today exactly.

I'd like to add to that what are all these reflections that can be seen clearly in almost all video's! I dont want a reflection of a guy with a camera on my pandora. Pfff amateurs!

Refelection?
I thought that was the first batch identifier they went with, burnt in pic of Craig on the screen.

Bosbeetle said:
I'd like to add to that what are all these reflections that can be seen clearly in almost all video's! I dont want a reflection of a guy with a camera on my pandora. Pfff amateurs!

bosb, your Pandora's box will include a pair of polarised filters optimised for the OP screen viewing angle. This will eliminate reflections when worn in front of your eyes and makes you think you are a vampire because you will not even be able to see your own reflection. If you still DO see a guy with a camera in the screen and it's not you then I'd recommend that you be afraid. VERY afraid.

relliker said:
Bosbeetle said:

bosb, your Pandora's box will include a pair of polarised filters optimised for the OP screen viewing angle. This will eliminate reflections when worn in front of your eyes and makes you think you are a vampire because you will not even be able to see your own reflection. If you still DO see a guy with a camera in the screen and it's not you then I'd recommend that you be afraid. VERY afraid.

I suspect the usual suspect!

Prometheus said:

I could have gotten away with it if it wasnt for that pesky dog and those meddling kids.

scooby-doo.jpg

hahaha, this boardz is vapourware!!

keep posting 2 months!

can you overtroll without overflaming?

i heard overtrolling alone raises no sanity concerns, your threads will just silently reset. overflaming however might be more hazardous.

hch said:
can you overtroll without overflaming?

i heard overtrolling alone raises no sanity concerns, your threads will just silently reset. overflaming however might be more hazardous.
You can now scale the level of trolling dynamically to match the emotional maturity of the situation.
If you're only going against free software zealots you'll hardly need to try at all.

But yeah you might need to overflame to handle some of the calmer members.
I heard PoisonedV was working on optimising trolling technique though, so maybe we'll even be able to underflame...

I hope the forum 2.0 has dual membership so we can take advantage of parallel sock puppetry optimisations.

Many complaints are not yet optimized for the Pandora board and are in fact just ported over from the GP2X board as-is. Once we have properly optimized complaints we can acheive the same result with much less trolling, thus also reducing the need to overflame.

j6cubic said:
Many complaints are not yet optimized for the Pandora board and are in fact just ported over from the GP2X board as-is. Once we have properly optimized complaints we can acheive the same result with much less trolling, thus also reducing the need to overflame.

But is there enough memory to begin with??

SONY said:
j6cubic said:

But is there enough memory to begin with??

Enough memory for what?
:D

Back