Panda-Usb.com - Pandora Tested Usb Accessories

eep. It's only been 6 weeks for mine, I was going to give it another 2 weeks before questioning it, but this does not bode well :(
Don't worry about my order if it's been lost; these things happen and it isn't her fault. Just sucks cause I really wanted that shoulder bag :(
Has she considered upgrading postage? Does insured shipping exist as an option for her?

There are no other financially realistic shipping methods. If people have been waiting more than 8 weeks they're welcome to contact for a refund. There could be a bit of a queue processing them I'm afraid. Sorry.

I kinda figured as much :-(
I placed my small order long ago pretty much just to enter the contest and never received it either. I was already considering it to be a donation, I suppose now I have the opportunity to make that official: No refund please.
(Edit: Yay, now I'm "Hardcore" - 100 posts)

Pleng,
Sorry to hear the news. I received the camera and mouse, and while I haven't really done much with the camera the flat mouse has been my perpetual companion. I wish your friend luck in whatever other adventures she takes on.

wardred

davidgro said:
I kinda figured as much :-(
I placed my small order long ago pretty much just to enter the contest and never received it either. I was already considering it to be a donation, I suppose now I have the opportunity to make that official: No refund please.
(Edit: Yay, now I'm "Hardcore" - 100 posts)

Snap, same for me - no need for a refund as the sum is relatively low and your friend had to purchase the missing stock (and I did get to be in the draw :) ). I wish her the best of luck in finding a way to move this forward - pity if the hard work (and risk) went un-rewarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
My order never showed either, but I insisted that I didn't want a refund. It's a shame that small businesses are at the mercy of uncontrollable things like this, I think we all wished her success.

Ah, so it wasn't just me. Order never arrived (really wanted that case too!), but didn't want to hassle the seller. Very sorry the postal system screwed things up for her.

Back