Panda-Usb.com - Pandora Tested Usb Accessories

we have a winner. I have about 60 emails to get out now... see you later!

OK guys, there was always going to be a lot more disappointed people today than ones with reason's to celebrate (at a ration of about 55:1!)

Everybody should now have an email. 54 pretty similar looking ones delivering the bad news (along with a final begging request to follow us on twitter), and 1 that looks completely different and is hopefully going to make somebody's day.

Thanks again to everybody for taking part.

No win here, but I'm happy that some lucky soul out there has had good fortune today. :) Congratulations to whoever won!

Congrats to mystery winner! I also face defeat on a Fri. but I'm happy to get some accessories that I can know will work without a doubt when I put them into my Pandora's backside

:pandora2ut4: for me !!!1!!

I can't believe it, back from school :
Yes, you have won the Panda USB competition and we will shortly be sending your unit to you. We just need to confirm a couple of things with you before we can dispatch it to you.

You just made a happy man !

Cool, well done, will dispatch the unit for you on Monday.

This Pandora will have certainly seen a lot of the world!

Don't know for sure, still have time to think before my preordered one arrives.
But I probably won't hold one precious Pandora whithout use, so either i'll keep it for use or i'll free it into the wild ;)

edit : and I don't plan to play it at school ... not to much ...

Gratz Reyhn,
Pleng, I thought you did an excellent job with the contest and addressing people's concerns about the website as they came up. I hope there's continued interest in the site...at least as more of us acquire our Pandas in the first place. :-b I'm using the mouse, and finding I really do like it.

Edit: I may end up trying the other camera on the site. How much better / worse is the picture quality? It looks about as tall, maybe a little taller, than the orange one, but not nearly as wide.

Back