Pandora 0.5

I'd much rather see the team put their efforts into building a successor with more capabilities than a neutered device for cheapskates.
To put on my serious-pants for a moment, I think the team should focus on the current Pandora. It's pretty cool, and they need to make some profit before messing with a new design.

If you want a less powerful console just go and buy any of the older hardware available. GP32, GP2X, Wiz, Caannoo, Dingoo, Geimei(sp?). THere's plenty of them out there including a ton of generically branded chinese PMPs too.
Do any of them have a keyboard and Wi-Fi?

I thought about getting a Zaurus, but they probably don't have Wi-Fi, and I don't know how easily they are rooted.

I think this idea is awesome! I reckon that also the 0.5 should be much bigger and chunkier, with an absolutely attrocious battery life, and it should run on C type batteries, six of them.
No doubt! But I think 8 C batteries is ideal, because then I can just replace them with my 12-volt sealed-lead-acids for better run time!

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice, though, if they could replace the stylus with a rock. And then also replace everything else with another rock.

if everything else was a rock, the stylus needs to be a hard place

Back