Pandora 2 should have dual screens

Yeah, that would be soooo great to have to use an on-screen keyboard on the second screen!

And let's not forget it'll have share its processing power between two screens \o/

Yay! Now, we can have half the battery life and have to strain our eyes looking at a 3D web page. Best. Idea. EVER!

I know a guy that has that phone. Its cool but really bad internals and about 3hr battery life
The current Pandora can go for 16 hrs or more.  But the truth is for most people, at least for me, I never used more than 4-5 hours straight.  After 4-5 hrs of usage, I always charge it up.  Don't know about Europe, but in the US, receptacles are everwhere for those who are always on the go.  My bus even have receptacles!  So 8 hours of continuous use is good for me with the P2.  I myself and many others love 3D as it adds another dimension of experience to gaming.  For those who don't like 3D, they can turn it off like the 3DS now. 

Call me crazy but in my opinion, the next iteration of our beloved Pandora should have two screens  and 3D capable.
and where do you put the keyboard?

I don't want a new DS. That would suck bad. And what's the point anyway, just for DS emulation? Buy a DS again. Or a 3DS if that's what you really want.

Call me crazy but in my opinion, the next iteration of our beloved Pandora should have two screens  and 3D capable.

I don't want a new DS. That would suck bad. And what's the point anyway, just for DS emulation? Buy a DS again. Or a 3DS if that's what you really want.
For those who want the physical keyboard, call me crazy but the full keyboard could be on the bottom side of the second screen.  When you want to code or type using physical keyboard, just twist the second screen 180-degree over and there you have your physical keyboard! You can put the battery on the back of the top screen.   :D

For those who want the physical keyboard, call me crazy but the full keyboard could be on the bottom side of the second screen.  When you want to code or type using physical keyboard, just twist the second screen 180-degree over and there you have your physical keyboard! You can put the battery on the back of the top screen.   :D
The reason the Pandora is a clamshell is that is the only opensource formfactor for a handheld computer. All other formfactors require licensing fees and other non-free limitations

This goes for all other emulators too, so why do you want a Pandora forr?   play PS1 games then go get a ps1.  Play Genesis games?  go get a genenesis, etc.  :p   

This cool but is epic fail.

You can't close it but only have the two screens on the outer side.

That means however you put the phone it gets scratched.

If it was the other way round (screens inside) it would be brilliant.
Actually, when you close it, one screen gets concealed and the other is accessible. They close with a Z hindge

This goes for all other emulators too, so why do you want a Pandora forr?   play PS1 games then go get a ps1.  Play Genesis games?  go get a genenesis, etc.  :p   
No, because the DS is a portable system and the PS1 is not. Comment FAIL.

No, because the DS is a portable system and the PS1 is not. Comment FAIL.
Don't want to be rude but the PSOne is portable (kind of)

Back