Pandora Accessories

Doombox

I was thinking would it be viable to have any more more official accessories for the pandora? The only ones I can think of is the soon to be available video cable and travel case. I know there are mods or rather a mod for haptic feedback. Is it possible to have a rumble pack accessory, something that connects to the ext port and clips onto the case or a fm transmitter/reciever accessory? Or a 3-axis accelerometer accessory ? or even better all three combined?

I don't know if its cost prohibitive,and/or no one else is interested in have such accessories.

Also can anyone else think of an accessory that would complement the open pandora?

There are working DVBT and GPS sticks, so maybe add drivers for a particular one each in the firmware and sell them in Eds shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
[…]I know there are mods or rather a mod for haptic feedback. Is it possible to have a rumble pack accessory, something that connects to the ext port and clips onto the case or a fm transmitter/reciever accessory? Or a 3-axis accelerometer accessory ? or even better all three combined?[…]
There are people wanting to create this kind of add-ons.

I want to mess with pandora and µcontrollers via the GPIO available on the EXT port, that would be a nice way to add functions to the pandora. My main problem is to source some cheap TinyBobs (a few of them resurface on the forum from time to time, but it seems it's always when I'm broke lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean something standard so if someone writes a program for it, others could use it too without too much hastle.

Back