Pandora And Keyboard Tactile Feedback

timofonic

GP Mafia
Hello.

I see tons of posts about keyboard layout, analog nub and d-pad. But I see people practically don't talk about the tactile feedback of the keyboard.

I'm afraid of having the same kind of tactile feedback as a cheap cellphone or too strong for one hand typing. It's a common problem that small keyboards on PDAs and smartphones can be unpleasant to use after some time for fingers and such.

What about the tactile feedback of the keyboard? Will it be taken care of it? What kind of mechanism will be used?

Regards.

timofonic said:
Hello.

I see tons of posts about keyboard layout, analog nub and d-pad. But I see people practically don't talk about the tactile feedback of the keyboard.

I'm afraid of having the same kind of tactile feedback as a cheap cellphone or too strong for one hand typing. It's a common problem that small keyboards on PDAs and smartphones can be unpleasant to use after some time for fingers and such.

What about the tactile feedback of the keyboard? Will it be taken care of it? What kind of mechanism will be used?

Regards.
I am sure that it has been mentioned as rubber membrane, when in doubt check the forum posts of mweston or Craigix, as they are responsible for the hardware.

Mweston posts: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...er&mid=9395

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, sorry.

EDIT: I'm looking there, and there was people liking different kind of keys.

I think the final state is that they have low travel but small amounts of tactile feedback, so you still recognize when you press.

Back