The Phone To Go With The Pandora

Timstertoo

I'm planning to use my Pandora as a mini laptop and it will come with me anywhere I go.

At the moment I have a Nokia N900 as phone but even though it's a great gadget and I'll have fun with it in the future it just isn't good enough as my daily business phone. Obviously a software problem as the hardware is fine.

So my question is, what would be the perfect phone friend for the Pandora? I'm thinking about getting the Nokia E7 as I'm a sucker for tactile keyboards, and it's geared towards business use but would I really need the keyboard and the screensize when I have my Pandora with me?

Wild ideas and healthy discussion greatly appreciated! :)

What sort of business features do you need, e.g. Mail for Exchange? I've been thinking about the HTC Desire Z but I've heard mixed things about it. I'd say the E7 looks to be a good phone (with what appears from first-sight, as well as first impressions from people, an improved keyboard, especially over the N97); Symbian's not as bad as it's cracked up to be, but the web browser could be not fit for purpose.

Personally, I'm holding out to see what comes of MeeGo: there isn't an Android phone out that makes me want to part with a few hundred pounds or more.

I have an HTC desire and works great, so I suggest this one or the desire 2 that is coming out soon.
I use my phone for internetconnection by the way

Woha, last minute gamechanger!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/08/myriad-alien-dalvik-runs-android-apps-on-any-phone-starting/

This might give my N900 a longer daily use life for me.

Back