Pandora Pandora As A Usb Gamepad

soulanger

For the life of me, I bet this was asked before but I kept on searching and couldnt find a similar topic.
But is there a program for the Pandora (or heck even a terminal app) that would make it act like a USB Gamepad?
I was thinking of making my Pandora as a controller conversion hub for my PS3. So I could play a setup like (USB Keyboard -> Pandora -> PS3). :)

Although, I have no experience yet with libusb, linux programming, etc.
I'm programmer myself, if such software does not exist, I might be able to do this if i have no more choice. ^^"

soulanger said:
For the life of me, I bet this was asked before but I kept on searching and couldnt find a similar topic.
But is there a program for the Pandora (or heck even a terminal app) that would make it act like a USB Gamepad?
I was thinking of making my Pandora as a controller conversion hub for my PS3. So I could play a setup like (USB Keyboard -> Pandora -> PS3). :)

I'm programmer myself, if such software does not exist, I might be able to do this if i have no more choice. ^^"

This sounds like an interesting project - I don't think I would personally get much use out of it but I'm the kind of person who would try it out to see what it was like :) Then again, if it worked over bluetooth or over wireless ethernet that would be cool. It would be great to control my mythtv box with the Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miner49er said:
soulanger said:

This sounds like an interesting project - I don't think I would personally get much use out of it but I'm the kind of person who would try it out to see what it was like :) Then again, if it worked over bluetooth or over wireless ethernet that would be cool. It would be great to control my mythtv box with the Pandora!
you could use synergy to control pc wirelessly very well
as for original topic there is nothing like that I know about but I can see it being possible,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back