Pandora Carry Case Photos Request

So you want to take your webcam into the shower for making pr0n?
Cool, I've to try that...

fraseyboy said:
This thread is now about the orientation of an images taken on webcam.

And I think we've all learned something here today: Apple is silly.
(I'm still pondering WizardStan's suggestion about use as a mirror, but personally I still need to think about which way to move when combing my hair in front of a mirror... perhaps a (normal) webcam would be easier for me!)

Anyway, slightly back on topic, Jacquelyn (openpandorasales) confirmed my suspicion that I am not the only person recently convinced to add a carry case to my order :)

Last edited by a moderator:
davidgro said:
fraseyboy said:
This thread is now about the orientation of an images taken on webcam.

And I think we've all learned something here today: Apple is silly.
(I'm still pondering WizardStan's suggestion about use as a mirror, but personally I still need to think about which way to move when combing my hair in front of a mirror... perhaps a (normal) webcam would be easier for me!)

Anyway, slightly back on topic, Jacquelyn (openpandorasales) confirmed my suspicion that I am not the only person recently convinced to add a carry case to my order :)
It's not that silly, because if it isn't mirrored you start moving the wrong way etc when looking into the webcam (or at least I do). But for taking pictures of things, yeah, you don't want it to do that; and that's why the option is there to change it.

Hey guys I've got a surprise... I've been working on this for a couple days... and I've managed to.... GASP
hardcase.jpg

flip the image!
maybe we can talk about something else now...?

Ah good. I was tired of trying to visit gro.arodnapnepo.www and not being able to get there. :p

Prometheus said:
Ah good. I was tired of trying to visit gro.arodnapnepo.www and not being able to get there. :p

Course not, all your letters are the right way round! ;P

I should really stop embedding images from my site here, I'm leeching all my bandwidth for no reason. Too bad I'm so lazy. I'll move 'em to photobucket sometime...

Back