Pandora Carry Case Photos Request

Wait, so that's something that comes with the case? But that is the case? I'm so confused.

What's it like on the inside? Places to hold a USB cable, SD cards?

Why am I so excited about that case!? It looks awesome :D

edit: I mean it's just a case. It looks good. But... I'm excited... case-fetishism?

craigix said:
All I have here is the hardcase which will probably come with the carry case free.
<Note to self>
"Add cool case to second batch Pandora order"

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooh! i just sent an email to add this to my pre-order if possible (along with a tv-out cable and second battery) :D

RenegadeChic said:
ooooh! i just sent an email to add this to my pre-order if possible (along with a tv-out cable and second battery) :D

Me to!.. If I can get more info about the carry case and the hard case...

craigix said:
All I have here is the hardcase which will probably come with the carry case free.

hardcase.jpg

Does Esther Ranson come with the case as pictured?

matzesu said:
Why is "www.openpandora.org" turned????

about 1 Yeahr i have waiting for this Photo.. :rolleyes:
You've never used a webcam, have you?

Thanks for the pic Craig, I'll probably add that to my order as well soon. Especially if the soft case comes with it as well :) Now I just need a spare battery to have the whole hog.

Tokiopop said:
matzesu said:
Why is "www.openpandora.org" turned????

about 1 Yeahr i have waiting for this Photo.. :rolleyes:
You've never used a webcam, have you?

Have you? I have with multiple OSs and applications over the last decade and a horizontal flip has never been anything I've seen. Why would a webcam act any different than other digital cameras?
EDIT: It is an option with programs like Cheese but I meant I've never seen it as a default

Thanks for the pic Craig. Instead of both cases for those who ordered one, how about just the nice hard case instead? Maybe the buyers who didn't order the soft case can get those for free. I wouldn't mind someone have my free soft case while I get the hard carry case. Just an idea.

That picture reminded me of the Graeae(Stygian Witches from Clash of the Titans).

Stygian+Witches2.jpg

That's a good point, why are there two types of cases? I thought there was only one listed in the price index? Would love to see what the insides looked like for protection and storage, are they made to measure I guess?

in case anyone is wondering, you can still order cases etc if you email them. i put through an order for one, a tv-out cable and an extra battery which came to £35 all together

If I get a case, it will be too big for my pockets. Pandora is perfectly sized for immediate storage at the hip.

WizardStan said:
If I get a case, it will be too big for my pockets. Pandora is perfectly sized for immediate storage at the hip.
true, but although i plan to have it in my nice fairly soft pocket sometimes, in the situations where i dont want to look like im not very good at hiding questionable bulges and just want to throw it in my bag i dont want it to come to aaaany harm. also, i dont particularly want to leave it out to get dusty much either.

Back