Pandora Carry Case Photos Request

davidgro said:
Tokiopop said:
matzesu said:
Why is "www.openpandora.org" turned????

about 1 Yeahr i have waiting for this Photo.. :rolleyes:
You've never used a webcam, have you?

Have you? I have with multiple OSs and applications over the last decade and a horizontal flip has never been anything I've seen. Why would a webcam act any different than other digital cameras?
EDIT: It is an option with programs like Cheese but I meant I've never seen it as a default
Either way, my point was that it's probably not backwards, and just something with the camera/software.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's backwards. I'd guess that he took the picture in a mirror to make framing it easier.

mali said:
^I want of those invisible cams then :p

It's at a slight angle, it could have been done!

Tokiopop said:
I'd hate to tell you all I told you so, but...
You needn't do it if you dont want to, no problem :p

*cough*
Ok, enough joking for today, gp32x is serious business, folks.

Tokiopop said:
craigix said:
It was taken on a webcam. They do that.
I'd hate to tell you all I told you so, but...

You did say it probably wasn't backwards though. So you only score a 99% win.
;)

craigix said:

You can set photo booth to auto flip the images when you take them. (So that they aren't reversed) Edit --> Autoflip new images

(I think I remember you having a macbook. Disregard this post if you don't.)

@Craigix: What dos it mean: "All I have here is the hardcase which will probably come with the carry case free."
Do whe have 2 diverent Cases, and this Case is not the Final, but cheap enought to chip whit the Final to the customers as a bonus?

So whe have the Hardcase for Thought aktion, like use the Pandora on a Farm, or on a fish troyler in kanada? (ähm i mean Alaska)
And a Softcase for Busienes like use the Pandora as a Offize PC?

Defo said:
craigix said:

You can set photo booth to auto flip the images when you take them. (So that they aren't reversed) Edit --> Autoflip new images

(I think I remember you having a macbook. Disregard this post if you don't.)

If he does that would explain it: It's Apple being strange.
(I still don't know Why that would be any kind of default (which is my interpretation of the original question since I assumed the case itself wasn't wrong), but I'll just assume there's no answer other than "because it's Apple")

davidgro said:
If he does that would explain it: It's Apple being strange.
(I still don't know Why that would be any kind of default (which is my interpretation of the original question since I assumed the case itself wasn't wrong), but I'll just assume there's no answer other than "because it's Apple")
Presumably, the primary use case for looking at yourself in the web cam is to use it as a mirror.

The case is great. Nice and simple!
I hope the carry case has some pockets for charger and maybe SD..

captain-obvious.jpg

Back