Release Pandora Clock - Release

Only had a brief play around yesterday.. seems to work fine.

I was also thinking is it possible to tell the status of the volume wheel?.. As I can imagine some people setting their alarms but the volume wheel being down to 0..

so if it is possible display a warning that volume is low/0?

Not sure if you can detect this - this is an analog control and apparently it does not show up in the system - so unfortunately this is probably not possible.

I did think I read somewhere that it could but I am most likely thinking of something else.

Other ideas and suggested buttons

Alarm sound selection (like the background selection) - this could allow others to make longer/more patterned alarms sounds to their liking.

Chime setting option - H

Analogue clock option - Select

Binary clock option - Select

Snooze option (as I already mentioned) - SPACE (easy to find)

When I try to install this from the PND Manager system, it fails.

I tell it to install, it downloads, then says it is installing, then goes back to the single green prompt- no acknowledgment of installation. Check in the directories - nothing. Try again and it tells me that it's half way done and the file size has doubled - then locks up PND Manager.

PND Manager - restarted - works for installing other applications. Trying again on the clock - same failure.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

When I try to install this from the PND Manager system, it fails.

I tell it to install, it downloads, then says it is installing, then goes back to the single green prompt- no acknowledgment of installation. Check in the directories - nothing. Try again and it tells me that it's half way done and the file size has doubled - then locks up PND Manager.

PND Manager - restarted - works for installing other applications. Trying again on the clock - same failure.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Very strange... noone reported problems before - are you using the latest firmware?

Can you try downloading the PND from the repo and see if you can get it ? It may be a repo problem ?

If you can get the PND from the repo and if it works when you put it in apps folder, then the issue is probably with PNDManager and b-zar would be the one to contact :)

Please let me know what you find out first -

Hello everyone - its been a long time I have not updated this app, and I have a few bugs to chase - in the meantime can you let me know if you use this app frequently, and if this works fine for you ? Is there any critical feature missing ? 

Please let me know - 

By the way if you have wallpapers you want to include as background (and are willing to authorize their use and redistribution in this app) please let me know as well. 

Back