Pandora is for hipster wankers

Umm, what IS a "hipster"...? Isn't that a type of jeans, or something? :p I thought we were geeks? :)

In the netherlands we call this a hipster

2712.jpg

One of those panties that goes around the hips

(wich is literally made for wankers ;) refering to the topic title)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those are called "boyshorts" in America.

^Hahaha, so true!

Around here it's called shorty or boxer… and I think it's one of the best invention since the birth control pill
laugh.gif

I know them as French knickers

...sadly I don't seem to know them as well as I'd wish these days ;)

boxer is more loose, and tends to be more men wear

Funny how we all share some terms and some just sound wrong

Fannypacks, guffaw ;)

I certainly wouldn't want to watch anyone packing a pandora into their fanny

Around here it's called shorty or boxer…
Any relation to the "shorty" that rappers are always talking about? I'm still trying to figure that one out. (Without looking it up. Hardmode)
I'm currently stuck on the phrase "Fly like a G6." WTF does that even mean!?

Edit: The G6 is some group in the European Union, so maybe it has something to do with the air travel arrangements of their politicians?

I once saw an AMC Matador fly.

I overheard some trendier people talking about it (Or maybe I asked, can't recall), and apparently it is a kind of plane, presumably a small jet that a well-to-do musician would use as personal long-range transportation, or simply as a display of one's wealth.

I overheard some trendier people talking about it (Or maybe I asked, can't recall), and apparently it is a kind of plane, presumably a small jet that a well-to-do musician would use as personal long-range transportation, or simply as a display of one's wealth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650

one of the more common private jets :p (no i'm not trendy, i just know my planes)

Any relation to the "shorty" that rappers are always talking about? I'm still trying to figure that one out. (Without looking it up. Hardmode)
Hardmode engaged. "Shorty" in ebonics refers to a female, usually a romantic companion. My roommate first year was Black, and from the Bronx, so I asked him a whole bunch of questions about Black slang and learned a whole lot. According to him, the etymology is thus:

Girls is short, so you call them "shorty." It's that simple.

The G6 is some group in the European Union, so maybe it has something to do with the air travel arrangements of their politicians?
one of the more common private jets :p (no i'm not trendy, i just know my planes)
Hmm-- a comment from a band member:

A G6 is not a Gatorade flavor. It's not a car, convertible, four-door. It's not a watch. But Drake, Drake talks about having G4 pilots on deck, so we said, 'What's flyer than a G4?' Of course, it would be a G6.
This could go either way. They could be referring to the plane (and are, indirectly-- to the G4), but most likely they just wanted something rhyming with "Three Six."

Ok, I guess the Gulfstream G6 makes sense. I'm from Michigan, so G6 means "Pontiac G6." But not anymore...

Mac - Check!

Everything else? - Fail!

I don't really buy clothes. It's really difficult to find a plain, black, long sleeved teeshirt without some absurdly urban style cut to the neck.

G6:

A car made by the Pontiac brand of GM; no longer in business

or!

$58.5 mil jet that can travel up to 572 mph

Potato tomato...

Back